What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

Stag 2TL....dont have any pictures yet....will post

LWRC M6A2 6.8 SPC 14.7" bbl with all the tricks

Friday night I just picked up a new, still in the plastic wrapping LWRC M6A2 chambered in 6.8 SPC !!! Short stroke gas piston is without a doubt is the way to in this new era of AR rifles.

None of my pics ever load on this site. I don't know how to resize them to fit.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Just completed "Eleanor," A3M4:

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!" -- George Orwell
    ------------
    There is nothing more persuasive than a red dot on somebody's forehead (aside from the sound of a shotgun chambering a round).

i have a bushmaster m-4 patrolmans carbine with a harris bi-pod,3x9x50 simmons scope,tac.laser&light,pistolgrip forearm. have pics. on my profile ,as i'm new to computors am having trouble posting pics. from my computor, say's download failed, just haven't figured it all out yet. also have 3 rail front sight mount for laser,light,and bi-pod
    Last edited by oldvet53; 01-06-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: correction

can added

added a can to the 40. A YHM Cobra M2
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

This is a great topic!

I have a Armalite AR10 and a DPMS AR15

The reason I went with Armalite on the AR10 is because of warranty. My experanice with this firearm is. Fun to shoot but very temperamental.

DPMS M4 Carbine is a great firearm. I have shot many rounds through this Firearm and it has only jammed one time and that's because of a dent in the shell from lake cities ammo.

My ArmaLite
    http://www.mogunowners.com//Themes/d...Board/AR10.jpg

My DPMS AR15
    http://www.mogunowners.com//Themes/d...Board/dpms.jpg

All black - Aero Precision lower/CMMG mid length upper
    Black and Tan - Sabre Defense lower/Stag upper

I just got a Primary Arms red dot for the Sabre defense but no photo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    All black - Aero Precision lower/CMMG mid length upper
    Black and Tan - Sabre Defense lower/Stag upper

I just got a Primary Arms red dot for the Sabre defense but no photo yet.

Very nice. What rails did you put on your MOE handguard? Also, do you have your front MBUS attached to the gas block? How do you like the AFG, and do you feel it's mounted far enough forward?
    Last edited by Durendal; 01-25-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: added some stuff
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Very nice. What rails did you put on your MOE handguard? Also, do you have your front MBUS attached to the gas block? How do you like the AFG, and do you feel it's mounted far enough forward?
    Rails are from ERGO Grip Products. The MBUS is no longer on the gas block, 1) not the right height 2) possibility that it will get hot and melt. More #1 than #2 is the reason I removed it. The AFG feels pretty good, more natural position.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    Rails are from ERGO Grip Products. The MBUS is no longer on the gas block, 1) not the right height 2) possibility that it will get hot and melt. More #1 than #2 is the reason I removed it. The AFG feels pretty good, more natural position.
    #2 was why I asked about the front sight

I asked about the rails because I've heard the polymer rails can warp under heat, and I asked about the AFG because a lot of people are saying the carbine length rails aren't long enough to use it effectively.
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast