What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

here is my CMMG M4 1/9 5.56/.223 CMMG quad rail, vert grip od green, laser & light combo w/ pressure pads. more mods to come.

My 2 LWRC Piston AR-15's. A standard M-6, and a Paul Howe CSAT Edition. Bill T.

Just received my first personal AR today...am a big fan of the AK platform and have a number of them so had not possessed an AR type since I left the army in '71.

Got a CMMG M4 with chrome 1/7 and can't wait to get it out and shooting tomorrow. I bought one of their "bargain bin" guns, but all I can find that might be even a blemish is a very small chip in the side of the trigger housing...

I'll try to figure out posting pics tomorrow...never bothered before.

Smith & Wesson 15T. Tapco grip, UTG riser, NCStar 4X illuminated scope, Troy battle sights, folding vert foregrip (don't remember who makes it). Super accurate. Makes an average shooter like me look good!

Here is my AR15 build and my MA-TEN build.

Stag 2TL... here is a before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Stag 2TL... here is a before and after.
    A fine looking weapon there, Jr........fine indeed.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

my AR!

Just picked up an optics ready Smith & Wesson M&P 15. Picked up a Bushnell Red Dot normally priced @ $119 for $70. It came with one Magpul mag. Other than that she's pretty stock. Haven't had time to go to the range yet. Very happy with it so far.

Here's a few of mine............

On the left is a Eagle Arms lower with a RRA lower parts kit that was worked by Bill Springfield to a single stage 4lb trigger break. Milspec buffer tube with a standard carbine buffer & spring, VTLOR single point sling plate, Ergo grip, Magpul MOE stock, FN M4 upper, Bushmaster 16" M4 1/9 chrome lined barrel w/A2 flash hider, Colt FA bolt carrier assembly, Daniel Defense free float rail, Surefire G2 light mounted, PRI gas tube W/flip front sight, Matech rear buis, RRA one piece scope mount w/Lepould Mark AR 1.5-4X20 scope with a German #4 reticle.

On the right is a RRA lower with a CMT lower parts kit, Colt milspec buffer tube with a H2 buffer and standard carbine spring, VTLOR single point sling plate, Magpul (made by ergo) grip, Magpul MOE stock & Hand guard, CMT M4 upper, CMMG 11.5" Government profile 1/7 chrome lined barrel w/A2 flash hider, LMT FA bolt carrier assembly, Magpul MOE forearm, Arms 40 BUIS, Aimpoint ML2 in an ARMS 22m68 W/cantilever mount.

The Mrs AR is a RRA Lower with a RRA lower parts kit, RRA upper with a 16" Bushmaster lite weight 1/9 chrome lined barrel w/A2 flash hider, Colt FA bolt carrier assembly, RRA commercial buffer tube with standard buffer and spring, Hogue grip, the picture shows a surefire rail but that's been changed over to a MOE hand guard, Arms 40 BUIS & ML2 aimpoint in a 22m68 cantilever mount.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

AR-15 configurations

I have the following configuration for my new S&W M&P15T:

Attachment 893

I am trying to decide if I should go with ACOG or holographic to keep it simple:

Attachment 894

Attachment 896

But when I go hunting, I want it to look like this:

Attachment 895

Yeah!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast