What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZSS View Post
    Windham Weaponry SRC. Attachment 6327 Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. Fun gun and cheap to shoot. Attachment 6328
    Not a ar though...

3. Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    Not a ar though...
    Please explain to me what makes a carbine an AR. I am brand new to this section of shooting and would like to know.
    The Windham is the old Bushmaster. The Bushmaster is the new Remington.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZSS View Post
    Please explain to me what makes a carbine an AR. I am brand new to this section of shooting and would like to know. The Windham is the old Bushmaster. The Bushmaster is the new Remington.
    The S&W 15-22 is NOT a ar. Try putting the upper on a ar lower or a upper on the 15-22 lower. It may LOOK like a ar but it is not.

My first AR, just have a couple more things to add and I'm done.

What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-dscn0190.jpg

Huldra Arms Tactical Evo 14.5'' with Magpul Furniture.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

6. I wasn't talking about the S&W. Of course a 22lr is NOT an AR. It's a fun gun.
    The Windham is the AR.

7. Does a Henry AR-7 count? With a Walther P-22 companion?
    Attached Images Attached Images What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-ar7_p22-800x595-2-.jpg 

Blog Entries
    I really want to get my hands on a M&P15 MOE Mid MAGPUL FDE. Anyone know of a retailer that sells them for under a grand? Cheaper than dirt has them for about $985 but only the black and they are always out of stock. Any help would be appreciated!
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

9. First one is my Colt 6450 in 9mm. Second is my PSA upper mated to an AeroPrecision bottom. Both shoot great.

What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-imag0113.jpgWhat Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-imag0114.jpg

S&W M&P15 Tactical, just got it. First thing I want to do since its cheap is replace the grip and get a matching front grip along with some extra mags.
    NRA, CCW
    Kimber TLE/RL, Sig P220ST, Browning Hi-Power 9mm
    S&W M&P15T, Mossberg Silver Reserve 12g O/U

11. here is my stag lefty 5.56

What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-p7273534.jpg

What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!-p9253775.jpg

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast