What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

mine is nasty OD green.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

EAA Zestava PAP

My Saiga 7.62 and Saiga 12

5. My new Saiga

I just got this Saiga AK-47. It's a 7.62x39 and I added the scope to help my poor old eyes I've had it out to the range a couple of times now and it shoots great.

Norinco MAK90, barrel shortened to 14 inches, UTG quadrail, tactical light, red dot sight.

For any ATF agents, it's 16 inches with the permanently attached muzzle brake.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

handgonnetoter Guest
    M70AB2 Underfolder. Damn fine gun too.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Norinco MAK90, barrel shortened to 14 inches, UTG quadrail, tactical light, red dot sight.

For any ATF agents, it's 16 inches with the permanently attached muzzle brake.
    Do you think the ATF monitors this site too? Glad you added that last bit to cover your, um, well you know.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Do you think the ATF monitors this site too? Glad you added that last bit to cover your, um, well you know.
    Maybe

The best part was not realizing it until I got home after buying it. because the muzzle brake that was on it before was too short. Glad I didn't get pulled over for speeding by a knowledgeable LEO. The guy (young kid, 20) freaked when I called him back and told him he had a Class 3 weapon in his possession for all that time.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

chineese, milled reciever, hunter model, checkered wood has 386 stamped on left side sorry no pics. paid $150 for gun w/4 five shot mags,2-30's and a 75 rnd drum early 90's

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    chineese, milled reciever, hunter model, checkered wood has 386 stamped on left side sorry no pics. paid $150 for gun w/4 five shot mags,2-30's and a 75 rnd drum early 90's
    Damn....i wish.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast