What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

Ok, I don't personally own an AK but my dad does. I'd like to get one eventually. Here's a pic of me shooting my dad's Century International Arms AK.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

3. My AK

Hi all just joined the AK47 group. Here is a picture of my AK47 Romarm 7.62x39. I just put a scope on it and I love the way it shoots. Just an all round fun gun to take to the range.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

looking nice

I guess I should have posted here first:) here is my romanian AK-47 in the desert of Utah. such fun memories!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

6. Arsenal SLR-95... milled receiver, no bayonet lug or cleaning rod. Has an Ultimak and a red dot sight on it as well as a 922(r) compliance kit.

Norinco MAK-90 ... 922(r) again, no bayonet lug, UTG rails and another red dot sight.

The SLR is, of course, a little heavier, but dammmmm it's a solid chunk of metal. The MAK could use a nice parkerizing or perhaps a coat of moly- paint.

Looks like Kimber has the WASR 10 and Scarwcrow has the SAR 1. Both Romanian Kalashnikov's... I have a WASR 10.. The WASR 10 doesn't have the dimples stamped into the magazine well. These dimples keep the mag from wobbling...

Here's mine. Romanian AK in 7.62x39. Had black synthetic stock set but I added the Russian Red wood set.

I guess I've got some:
    Mak90 converted to underfolder 7.62

WASR2 5.45

Tantal 5.45

Saiga .308 with FAL
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

If I were more computer savvy I would post a picture but as it is I will just have to tell you that I have a Romanian AK47 "pistol".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here's mine... Romanian Kalashnikov;

Yes, that is a 40rnd. magazine

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast