MKA 1919 Shotgun.

Thread: MKA 1919 Shotgun.

Blog Entries

MKA 1919 Shotgun.

We got to play with a MKA 1919 this weekend. While we did experience some problems overall it was a fun little shotty. Any one else have experience with one?

3. Wow, that was a kicker, I really like that shotgun I haven't seen one like that one, awesome video.

MKA 1919 Shotgun.

Looks like a fun gun. But with that many failures and the fact that it only holds 5rds (5+1?) I would never use it as an HD shotgun. I've never had a single failure running buckshot through my Mossberg 930.

I can't watch the video right now, what laods were you shooting and what type of malfuntions did you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries
    Federal #3 birdshot 3" shell and Winchestor 3" 00 buck steel shot. Our malfunctions were mostly failure to feeds. It was pretty new shotgun with no breakin time so it was not unexpected.

Blog Entries
    Josh and I came to the same conclusion. Fun gun but probaly not the best for self defense purpose. We will have the whole article written up soon for it on our website. We always relaese the video on Youtube first. Then Josh post the write up on the website a few day's later.

Blog Entries
    Thank you. It was a fun one to shoot. Please consider suscribing to our Youtube channel if you enjoy our content.

Quote Originally Posted by GunsOfThe111th View Post
    Federal #3 birdshot 3" shell and Winchestor 3" 00 buck steel shot. Our malfunctions were mostly failure to feeds. It was pretty new shotgun with no breakin time so it was not unexpected.
    Okay, thanks. So, you didn't try any 2 3/4" shells? That may be the problem... unless you HAVE to shoot 3"(?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html