non-Newbie question

Thread: non-Newbie question

non-Newbie question

What is the hub-bub about AR's & AK's everywhere I turn its AR this AK that they are just tools that are used.
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Quote Originally Posted by n4sxx View Post
    What is the hub-bub about AR's & AK's everywhere I turn its AR this AK that they are just tools that are used.
    What rock have you been living under the past year?

Dude! Be nice. It is just with the renewed liberal push for gun control wants to get rid of the "scary" guns since they can't ban the "evil" handgun.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using USA Carry mobile app

non-Newbie question

@ subic97 & chDangerfield it's not that I've been under a rock just an observation, to me everywhere I turn I hear get your upper from so in so they have the best deal academy is getting back into AR's why can't we just hear and focus on other aspects of our hobby or jobs using out tools
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

I have an ak and my brother in law has an ar. They are both a blast to shoot. An ar is next in my list of firearms, but there is nothing like shooting the main battle weapon your enemy once used to defy you and your country. Instead of being used to promote communism, I now have it to help preserve capitalism, freedom, and the second amendment. Not to mention 7.62x39 is cheap and one hell of a rifle round!