Best AR Value - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best AR Value

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Are you asking about scopes (Bushnell red dot?) or ARs?
    I think he meant BUSHMASTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    You should take into account the barrel. If you are going to shoot nothing but 60gr or smaller bullets then a cheaper 1in9 Barrell is fine. If you want to shoot larger rounds for longer distances you will want a 1in7 barrell. Typically cheaper ARs come with 1in9 barrels.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    I have decided that the Colt LE6920 is the way I'm going to go. It seemed an easy choice after reading many spec sheets from many manufacturers.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I have decided that the Colt LE6920 is the way I'm going to go. It seemed an easy choice after reading many spec sheets from many manufacturers.
    Good choice. Retains its value should you ever want to sell.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Blog Entries
    I suggest the Colt, as I'm a purist in this particular arena (iconic firearms). But either way, I highly recommend a chromed bore and bolt carrier interior if you can afford it.

6. A buddy of mine has a couple of Rock River Arms AR15's. He really likes them. I myself don't know much about them. I do know they're priced fairly cheap.

7. In my opinion, I don't think there is a better value out there than Palmetto State Armory. If you wait for a sale, you can get their Patrol Carbine (milspec, hammer forged, 1:7) with an Aimpoint PRO for $1000. Me, my daughter, and four or five friends have them. We all have been perfectly happy.

My first AR was the S&W M&P 15 Sport but now I'm wishing maybe I'd tried a CORE 15 rifle. They seem to be pretty good. Check them out at Bud's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12