KSG vs. UTS-15 vs. other - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSG vs. UTS-15 vs. other

excellent point; worst case scenario i have to balance the risk of my backup weapon being used against me (the stashed multiple pump guns) versus the risk of not being able to get to the location of the hicap gun and whether or not i happen to have my carry weapon on me. with money the solution is obvious, however the act of asking here obviates that as a solution. if only my kidneys were more marketable...

3. Quote Originally Posted by paulsuerth View Post
    versus the risk of not being able to get to the location of the hicap gun and whether or not i happen to have my carry weapon on me.
    I could see it in a quick action safe by your nightstand while sleeping and not being readily accessible while in the shower, but other than those times, why would you not have your daily carry on you?

I don't have children, nor do I have them in my house since I don't have any friends who bring kids over, so I am not as worried about having my guns secured in the house unless I'm not there. As such, I have a bedside hanger for an SBR, and one for my handgun on my bed, and if I'm in the shower, I usually have a gun with me sitting on top of the water tank for the toilet, under my change of clothes. I probably sound paranoid, but truth is, I carry most of the time so it's just easier to keep the carry gun close by, even when I'm in the bathroom. As for the SBR, that's a home defense gun I keep close by while I sleep because my bedroom is close to the front door, and has a window on the same porch as the front door, so I want something in arm's reach if someone tries to gain entry at night.

I have someone else in the house who sleeps at the opposite end of the house, on another floor, so if something ever did occur, I have to traverse the entire house to get to her, to secure both of us until help arrives.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12