Scope For AR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scope For AR

Scope For AR

I don't have a ton of cash to put a scope on my Colt AR. I wasn't going to look for one this early into ownership but I'm getting hungry for one.
    Any suggestions in the $200.00 and Under range?
    Please and Thank You!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Here is a suggestion, take a look at: AR-15 Scopes
    They have inexpensive, decent optics that you can use for your AR.
    I've acquired 8 of these type for my customers that wanted to try running with optics on their AR's, 6 still have them on their rifles, 1 upgraded to an ACOG, and one upgraded to a Sightron SIII 10x42 MMD.
    It will give you a good starting point at any rate.
    Devin K. Noffsinger

4. Nikon M223 3-12X BDC600 42mm. I have one for medium to long range. Brilliant scope; Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 3-12x 42mm Side Focus BDC 600 Reticle Matte

You may shop around, and I know it is a bit out of the ballpark, but worth a look anyway.

Also use a Walther red dot for close encounters of the worst kind.

Fenix TK15 weapon light rounds-out the packages.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

The Nikon scopes are awesome when used with their free SpotOn software. It will give you accurate distances for each mark in the reticle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Agreed...Nikon scopes. Either the P-223 or M-223 with bullet drop compensator. Use the Nikon mounts as well and the software with scope/mount and ammo will have you near dead zero on your first outing.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

Scope or Reflex sight??? I have a sightmark ultrashot pro QD on my .223..... It gives me great accuracy up to about 300 yds. $80 at dunhams sporting goods.

"DILLIGAF isn't an attitude, its a lifestyle, that's why its tattooed across my throat"

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Scope or Reflex sight??? I have a sightmark ultrashot pro QD on my .223..... It gives me great accuracy up to about 300 yds. $80 at dunhams sporting goods.

"DILLIGAF isn't an attitude, its a lifestyle, that's why its tattooed across my throat"
    DILLIGAF - Like This?

Sightmark Ultra Shot 4 Reticle QD Digital Switch Reflex Red Dot Sight SM14000 810119017055 | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    The Nikon scopes are awesome when used with their free SpotOn software. It will give you accurate distances for each mark in the reticle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    WOAH! Way out of the "Under $200.00" range!
    I agree, Nice scopes But....

I bought the Nikon P-223 3x32 new for $149.97. Great AR scope with Nikon quality for reasonable price. There are better optics, but not for this price point. Pretty clear view with decent light gathering ability. The turrets are a bit large but has not caused any problems.

Nikon P-223 3-9x is what I intend on going after this Christmas. Check it out here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast