Mosin nagant - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mosin nagant

Nice purchase SGL1, there was a "Black Friday" sale at a LGS here and they were selling for $199 w/ all of the goodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

did it come cosmo free? let us know how it shoots

S&W bodyguard 380, M&P 9mm, S&W Shield .40(carry), 1944 Mosin Nagant, Springfield M1 Garand, Squires Bingham Model 20 .22 LR

anyone see the stock avail from arkangel ? thinking of making the purchase, even though it cost more than what I paid for rifle.... but it looks sweet and comes with detachible 5 shot mag with 10 shot mag avail. 2013 New Products | Archangel Manufacturing

S&W bodyguard 380, M&P 9mm, S&W Shield .40(carry), 1944 Mosin Nagant, Springfield M1 Garand, Squires Bingham Model 20 .22 LR

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    anyone see the stock avail from arkangel ? thinking of making the purchase, even though it cost more than what I paid for rifle.... but it looks sweet and comes with detachible 5 shot mag with 10 shot mag avail. 2013 New Products | Archangel Manufacturing
    Seen 'em, never heard of how they work though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    I have seen them and they look very nice too but I am hopeful that some other companies will start to sell aftermarket stocks at a better price. I can't see buying a stock that cost three times more than the rifle. I paid 69.00 dollars for my Mosin. It's like putting 2,000 dollar wheels on a 500.00 dollar car. But then again your also converting it over to use detachable magazines so maybe it is worth it.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Yep looks like they removed Cosmo. Need to get ammo for it and that'll be after Christmas. Unless I pick up a box at range may do that.

8. My buddy scooped up a Mosin with a beat up stock for really cheap. He got it so he could get the Archangel stock. He likes it a lot and says the magazine is great!!

I may have to break my own rule and buy me one of those because I love my Mosin. It is very rare that you see new commercially manufactured aftermarket stocks for a weapon designed in the 1890's.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Seen one today at a store, no cosmo and it looked like the stock was in great shape. $139... Maybe I should have bought it.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

11. I see them at Cabellas all the time around $199

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast