Shotgun light?

Thread: Shotgun light?

1. Shotgun light?

Looking to put lights on my tactical shotguns (Remington 870 Marine Police Magnums x4) but don't want to break the bank with TLR-1's. Would like to have pressure switches on the forends for easy on/off. Any suggestions based on experience (rather than non-experienced, off-the-cuff opinion)? Willing to replace the stock forend if necessary/beneficial. Thanks-

ezkl2230 Guest
    Eotech replacement forestock w/integral tactical light.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/lights/IFL

TLR's are not all that much as I recall. What is your price range?
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

Shotgun light w/o breaking bank

Quote Originally Posted by bhost1 View Post
    Looking to put lights on my tactical shotguns (Remington 870 Marine Police Magnums x4) but don't want to break the bank with TLR-1's. Would like to have pressure switches on the forends for easy on/off. Any suggestions based on experience (rather than non-experienced, off-the-cuff opinion)? Willing to replace the stock forend if necessary/beneficial. Thanks-
    Try LumaForce.com, just bought a shotgun light kit for 79.=/- on sale. You can add remote tail switch for about 9. on sale right now. I have one of their compact lights and like it a lot so decided to go with them for the shotgun.

6. Thanks to all, good info to consider. Still haven't decided for sure, but you've put me on a path where I'm sure I'll figure it out. BY the way, found an interesting sight about flashlights with a wealth of information, most of it WAY over my head: CandlePowerForums.

Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black

LaserLyte Tri-Rail Mount Shotgun Matte

Amazon.com: UTG Universal Slide-on Flashlight Ring: Sports & Outdoors

~
    The above links will give you a descent home defense light of 170 lumens a mount to add rails to the shotgun and a ring to mount the light to the rails. You will also have room for other devises if you desire.
    ~
    I have this on a Mossberg 500 Cruiser and works great and will not break the bank and give you some versatility.
    ~
    Good luck to you.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job