NRA Banquet

Thread: NRA Banquet

NRA Banquet

The wife and I went to the Freinds of the NRA banquet yesterday. I was lucky and won a Savage model 10XP predator hunter in 22-250. This is the rifle that has camo on the stock, barrel,scope and mounts. Now comes the fun part of working up a load for it. I told the wife that if she needed me in the next 30 days she needed to look in the gun room or at the range.

Congrats on your win. Lets us know after you shoot it how you liked it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You are a lucky man. Congrats. 22-250 is a nice caliber. Don't neglect the wife too much.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Nice rifle. I use to have pet loads for my old 22-250 but that was years ago. The fun part is working out that perfect load for a rifle. Congratulations, I know you'll enjoy it.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787