Saw the sweetest AR today!!

Thread: Saw the sweetest AR today!!

Saw the sweetest AR today!!

It was an AR 15 chambered in 5.7 and held a 50 round mag. It was an AR rifle but the mag ran along the top like a P90, ejecting the round down through the mag well. I have not been able to locate any online yet but the dealer said the upper runs about $700. Really a nice rifle and I'm guessing the kick would be next to nothing.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

That's the 5.7x28 AR upper. I've been thinking about getting one. They run around $700 without a magazine and about $70 for the magazine.

AR-57 Upper Receiver [CAMFOURAR-57] - $699.99 : Talon Arms!, Your on-line Tactical Tool Box
    Last edited by Red Hat; 11-08-2008 at 11:22 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    That's the 5.7x28 AR upper. I've been thinking about getting one. They run around $700 without a magazine and about $70 for the magazine.

AR-57 Upper Receiver [CAMFOURAR-57] - $699.99 : Talon Arms!, Your on-line Tactical Tool Box

Yep that was the upper I saw. Man that'd look nice on my lower. Christmas is getting close. Maybe KimberRB will read this and get one for his son for Christmas.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. All I can say is But got to say that is very cool.
    Last edited by KimberRB; 11-10-2008 at 02:18 AM.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.