Impulse Purchase-1201FP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impulse Purchase-1201FP

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I found a two-page PDF file on it which I have made available here (will be removed soon). It's not much, but it does have information about buttstock disassembly.
    That's the same one that's on the link I provided. If that's the whole manual then they sure didn't put much effort in making one. Direct link to the file from my post for when your's goes down.
    http://stevespages.com/pdf/beretta_1201f.pdf
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    That's the same one that's on the link I provided. If that's the whole manual then they sure didn't put much effort in making one. Direct link to the file from my post for when your's goes down.
    http://stevespages.com/pdf/beretta_1201f.pdf
    Ah, sorry...didn't see yours there. I should slow down and read.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

4. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I have one just like it. One thing I always wanted but can not find is a pistol grip stock for it. Choate used to have them but evidently they do not make them any more.
    I found one for the benelli Super 90, which appears to be almost the same? I might invest the $71 to see if it will work. Brand is SpeedFeed. Midway has 2 versions. Anyone have any experience with speedfeed?

MidwayUSA - Speedfeed 4-S Tactical Pistol Grip Buttstock (13" Length of Pull) Benelli Super 90 12 Gauge Synthetic Black
    MidwayUSA - Speedfeed 4 Tactical Pistol Grip Buttstock Benelli Super 90 12 Gauge Synthetic Black

SPEEDFEED INC : Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12