Challenge - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge

That is good Festus, best I've ever done is a .716 with a Kimber 30/06. Got a laminated thumbhole stock on it. I couldnt believe how much it changed my hold, much easier and controlable.
    Mija

Post your target and join the sub moa club

Quote Originally Posted by Mija View Post
    That is good Festus, best I've ever done is a .716 with a Kimber 30/06. Got a laminated thumbhole stock on it. I couldnt believe how much it changed my hold, much easier and controlable.
    Mija
    USA Carry - Sub M.O.A. Club

Post a sub moa target and join the elite of rifle shooters on this forum!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Hey Festus tried out the new varget I picked up the other day. How's this? 0.372 center to center.

My local range is only 50 yrd. But this is out of my lightweight 16" AR 15 topped with an EoTech.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    0.372" @ 50yards = 0.744" @ 100yards. That sounds like sub-MOA shooting to me.

Exclamation You are IN the money

That is sub moa you did your part. Welcome to the elite of rifle shooting!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Hey Festus tried out the new varget I picked up the other day. How's this? 0.372 center to center.

My local range is only 50 yrd. But this is out of my lightweight 16" AR 15 topped with an EoTech.

Very Nice shootin!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Very nice Capo......Welcome to the club!
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

Challenge

Alright we have some folKs who have stepped up to the plate and proven themselves to be "RIFLEMEN". The rest of you toads need to man-up, put on your big boy pants and head to the range. Some of you have equipment that will get it done but are just plain scared to try.

Here's a clue...you don't have to post failed attemps, just a target that will get you on the board. The only exception would be if you carried a MOS in the military that required you to shoot sub moa as part of the job. Then you could I suppose edit and present a certificate of dd-214 that proves your point.

Alright ladies let's try this again...get your sorry can to the range and produce a target to be proud of...don't be afraid just get it done.
    Last edited by festus; 02-24-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: SPELLING
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Grab your trusty bangstick and come with me...

1. clean you weapon
    2. Zero your sighting system for 100 yds
    3. CLEAN YOUR WEAPON
    4. fire 1 fouling shot
    5. fire a three round group for bragging rights.

Mine is .537 center to center with Savage 10FP prone on a bipod using Hornady 180 Gr SST bullets.

Pics of the target to come.
    OK, Sir, I can do this. Give me till April when the weather breaks a little around here. and I'll Take the trusty .44mag down to the local 100 outdoor range. I have sighted in at 50 yards but that's ok, I wanted to see what I could do at a 100 anyway.. Stay Tuned
    Semper Fi

Good on you!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    OK, Sir, I can do this. Give me till April when the weather breaks a little around here. and I'll Take the trusty .44mag down to the local 100 outdoor range. I have sighted in at 50 yards but that's ok, I wanted to see what I could do at a 100 anyway.. Stay Tuned
    Thanks for stepping up! Git r dun!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast