Challenge - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 112

Thread: Challenge

  1. #81
    Well, let's see, the high for the day a couple days ago was -16 (today, I don't know, about 0). So, if you even show up at the range, let alone shoot anything, you're a badass (you Southern boys wouldn't even get out of the truck! )

    I'll have to wait for spring to take the challenge. But, I will...oh, I will. I just love when someone throws down on me!

  2.   
  3. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Been their done that!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, let's see, the high for the day a couple days ago was -16 (today, I don't know, about 0). So, if you even show up at the range, let alone shoot anything, you're a badass (you Southern boys wouldn't even get out of the truck! )

    I'll have to wait for spring to take the challenge. But, I will...oh, I will. I just love when someone throws down on me!
    We lived in Alaska for 4 years! Now I am southern due to the sudden onset of common sense due to brain thaw! Yes, I would get out of the truck. I tell you what If you out shoot my posted target verified by a credible witness, If we ever cross paths I'll buy you a soda!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  4. #83
    Ahem,,,,,There are two things people can do in that cold of weather ,,,,,One explains obessity ,,,the other the birth rate,,to cold for much else. And right now down here,ITS FREEZING! And I'm nowhere near the homestead. Packing on the poundage!!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    We lived in Alaska for 4 years! Now I am southern due to the sudden onset of common sense due to brain thaw! Yes, I would get out of the truck. I tell you what If you out shoot my posted target verified by a credible witness, If we ever cross paths I'll buy you a soda!
    You're on Festus! Although, if it's bought up here, it would have to be a "pop".

  6. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Ahem,,,,,There are two things people can do in that cold of weather ,,,,,One explains obessity ,,,the other the birth rate,,to cold for much else. And right now down here,ITS FREEZING! And I'm nowhere near the homestead. Packing on the poundage!!
    Is it possible to pack on the poundage while still doing (ahem..) the other? Cause I'm still getting fatter!!

  7. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    desha, arkansas
    Posts
    446

    challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, let's see, the high for the day a couple days ago was -16 (today, I don't know, about 0). So, if you even show up at the range, let alone shoot anything, you're a badass (you Southern boys wouldn't even get out of the truck! )

    I'll have to wait for spring to take the challenge. But, I will...oh, I will. I just love when someone throws down on me!
    jj i won't just sit in the truck! i will wait for warm weather. as i don't have the disc at L3,L4,L5 any more and have authoritis in my back and ostioperosis in my spine and hips and my spine curves to the left. but i'll drive the 50 miles to our nearest range and you can judge for your self. i also have catteracts now and have to use a scope at 100yds or farther. by the way the post prior about the propane cylinder was shot off hand while standing. i quallifed expert with every weapon the army issued me and used to run the ranges for qualifcation for m-16,.38,.45 for the officers(most couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a .45 would say the dammed.45 was so bad noone could hit anything with them and i would take the same weapon and hit center mass and empty the clip the same)m-60 range,l.a.w.,m-79,m203,and the mini-gun on my kiowa. i don't have to prove myself to any one! but for your sake jj when it warms up i'll take my range mat and post my target for your edifycation!

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Hit the range yesterday to try out the new stock I installed on my savage. Still have a little tweeking to do with the loads but she shot well. Here are three of the best 4 shot groups at 100yrds.



    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  9. #88
    Nice shooting Kimber! Dont see alot of tweaking that will improve on that .33 group.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Good job Kimber!

    USA Carry - Sub M.O.A. Club

    Kimber has earned his place in the sub MOA group...HAVE YOU???

    Get off your fat sorry excuse for a backside and get to the range!

    Get on my ready line!

    GET ON MY READY LINE...

    MOVE IT
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  11. #90
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    USA Carry - Sub M.O.A. Club

    Kimber has earned his place in the sub MOA group...HAVE YOU???

    Get off your fat sorry excuse for a backside and get to the range!

    Get on my ready line!

    GET ON MY READY LINE...

    MOVE IT
    Yea, I concur. Going tomorrow morning to the club I belong to.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast