My AK-47 now has a new look - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: My AK-47 now has a new look

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Looks good!

    I have a dragunov stock for mine but currently it is sitting in the closet...lol. I am more partial to the traditional wooden furniture on the AK but your rifle does look really sweet! I'm just kind of a wood connoissieur...

  2.   
  3. #12
    Looks good scarecrow. I am glad after the recent news about the guy with the Orange AK pistol you did not paint yours orange.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Well, you've got approximately 33 more days to do all the modifications you can while you can. I'm pretty sure that making guns, especially "assault rifles," look more "scary" will be banned under Obama.

    BTW, I like it!
    He could paint it orange or pink and it would look less scary...

    Sorry had to go there...

    Looks good...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    He could paint it orange or pink and it would look less scary...

    Sorry had to go there...

    Looks good...
    Oh Good Grief Shooter, You just got JJFlash calmed down from the last off color thang...
    Semper Fi

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Oh Good Grief Shooter, You just got JJFlash calmed down from the last off color thang...
    I keep reading the posts and it just happens... The answer to all our questions...
    The Rolling Stones sang "Paint it black"... I keep hearing "Paint it orange"...

    I'm sure it's a sore spot for some here, but I'm trying to bring the off color humor thing back in vogue...

    I like to try and make people laugh. Sometimes it brings me comfort, other times it brings me trouble...

    Peace
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I keep reading the posts and it just happens... The answer to all our questions...
    The Rolling Stones sang "Paint it black"... I keep hearing "Paint it orange"...

    I'm sure it's a sore spot for some here, but I'm trying to bring the off color humor thing back in vogue...

    I like to try and make people laugh. Sometimes it brings me comfort, other times it brings me trouble...

    Peace
    A little humor is a good thing. Just please do not paint your gun pink.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #17
    Sorry SC, We're getting a little loose lately.. Buy the way, Did you get that bad boy down to the range yet?


    I remember that tune Shooter, Paint it... Came out about the time of graduation...
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast