Anyone Have The Hi Point 9mm Carbine?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have The Hi Point 9mm Carbine??

Quote Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    My son and I built one up. They are awesome to shoot. :)
    That's a little bit better. I could go for that one.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    That's a little bit better. I could go for that one.
    Me Too!...Now I'll have to get one of those butt-ugly C9s to go along with it!! LoLs...Ugliest pistol I ever did see...Hope it's a good shooter!!
    Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
    Me Too!...Now I'll have to get one of those butt-ugly C9s to go along with it!! LoLs...Ugliest pistol I ever did see...Hope it's a good shooter!!
    I own a C9, and I agree with you that it's an ugly little thing. Moreover, I have problems with the magazine staying in the gun. At first I thought it was because the magazine release button stuck out so far and would keep pressing against the body of the holster, so I filed it down. Well, it still kept happening, and I still can't figure out why. Oh well, at least it makes a good paperweight now.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Have you tried a different mag in it yet?

wolfhunter Guest
    Oh, I Forgot to mention that the ATI stock is heavier than the factory stock, resulting in lower felt recoil. I think my AR-7 has almost as much kick, LOL.

I got my ATI ordered and looking for it sometime this coming week. I'll take a couple of photos as I complete the "transformation" LoLs...I thought it hand a very mild recoil anyway!!...I guess it will feel like a .22 now!! Gotta love NO recover time between shots!!

You should see my nine year old shoot this thing. You would think he is a sniper. This gun is dead on at 100 yards no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    You should see my nine year old shoot this thing. You would think he is a sniper. This gun is dead on at 100 yards no problem.
    Yep!!...That’s for sure!! It’s well worth putting a few dollars into. I could see this one as a very good "do-all" survival gun as well!. Light weight, compact and lots more punch than a .22 mag round. It could be used to harvest small game as well without all the shot from a shot gun shell. With the light recoil it can be used by a anyone who can line up the sites, even if they are "gun shy" they will find this one a pleasant experience as you nine year old son has. Head shots would be very easy. Just my 2 cents worth!
    Last edited by JT; 01-04-2009 at 01:18 AM.

I got one at a show for 70 bucks from a private party sale at a gunshow in town.. about 3 or 4 years ago.

Had a broken stock.. so I Called HiPoint, gave them the serial number and they shipped me the stock FREE.

My wife loves it so its hers now.. her home defense gun.. me I like the KelTec Sub 2000 for a 9mm carbine myself.. but that Hi Point is a good accurate shooter.

That was a great price!! Shoot it in good health!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast