Anyone Have The Hi Point 9mm Carbine??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have The Hi Point 9mm Carbine??

Anyone Have The Hi Point 9mm Carbine??

I've had mine for about a year now and really enjoy the accuarcy. Im seeing some aftermarket stocks and other items as well. Anyone change the stock yet?? Kind of makes it look like a Beretta Storm doesnt it??
    Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

I don't own any, but no matter what you do to them, those Hi Point carbines are some of the ugliest guns I've ever seen.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I don't own any, but no matter what you do to them, those Hi Point carbines are some of the ugliest guns I've ever seen.
    Ha! Ha! Ha!.... A "Pretty" gun its not!!BUT....I guess as long as it throws that slug down range and on the mark I can forgive its uglyness, Hell!! Im no looker either!!
    Last edited by JT; 12-30-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
    I've had mine for about a year now and really enjoy the accuarcy. Im seeing some aftermarket stocks and other items as well. Anyone change the stock yet?? Kind of makes it look like a Beretta Storm doesnt it??

My son and I built one up. They are awesome to shoot. :)

Great looking build man!! I think I'll have to invest in the after market stock and the laser. Really sharp looking!!

wolfhunter Guest
    I swapped to the ATI stock, too. I also added a 2x, 2.5MOA red dot.

That looks great as well!! I JUST GOTTA DO THE STOCK CHANGE!! I'll add the laser and maybe even a scope. Pictures when done!!

Why I LOVE the Hi Points......

I love the fact that these FUGLY guns are accurate, sturdy, and really CHEAP! Not that I've done this, but I believe it was Fetus that posted a SHTF bucket build. I think that a bucket with a carbine, pistol in matching caliber, and a "mess o' ammo" in a SHTF bucket is a great idea. Hi Points are perfect for that kind of thing. Hey Landor, how long is that carbine with the ATI stock and the compensator?

That is great information for sure!! I have ordered my new replacement stock and the project begins!
    Last edited by JT; 12-31-2008 at 07:30 PM.

wolfhunter Guest
    I did have a problem with empty magazines not ejecting. Turned out to be an alignment issue between the action and the mag well in the new stock. Loosening the screws and retightening everything fixed it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast