Bushmaster XM15 E2S V Match

Thread: Bushmaster XM15 E2S V Match

Bushmaster XM15 E2S V Match

Can anyone give me an idea what I could get for the following rifle. I have had one for about 12-14 years. Bought it new from Bushmaster and it has never been fired. Mine has the 24 in. barrel. If I could get enough I might want to sell it to buy another gun I am thinking about.

Bushmaster V Match 20" Rifle
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation I'll give you a dollar

I'll give you a dollar for that UNTESTED bushmaster
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation OK Seriously...

KEEP IT!!!
    It will be worth it's weight in gold if another ban is placed in effect. Stock up on magazines and ammo you may need it sometime in the future. It will only go up in value from here.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    KEEP IT!!!
    It will be worth it's weight in gold if another ban is placed in effect. Stock up on magazines and ammo you may need it sometime in the future. It will only go up in value from here.
    I was only thinking of selling to help pay for a Sig 556.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7