My New AK

Thread: My New AK

My New AK

Bulgarian SA-93
    Thank you tax returns! I ordered a stock set from ironwood designs, and three 30 round mags from sportsman guide. Don't really like the thumbhole stock, and AK furniture is more hard to find than a treadmill at Rosie O'Donnell's house.
    Picked it up off of Gunsamerica for $1100 Never Fired. Good price for a milled AK with a drum mag, these days. I'm gonna see about getting the muzzle threaded, too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Nice AK! Enjoy it.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The only thang I can see, It is shiny... It is need of some range dirt. Have FUN... Nice rifle too...
    Semper Fi

5. Nice toy there Cooter have fun with it.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I am jealous. Congrats. I have heard that the Bulgarian is one of the best, perhaps the best AK.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nice, but I agree that the thumbhole stock has to go. You might try these guys in the future when looking for AK parts:
    K-VAR Corporation :: Stock Sets
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am jealous. Congrats. I have heard that the Bulgarian is one of the best, perhaps the best AK.
    If I remember right, Kalashnikov said himself that Bulgaria's AK was as good or better than the original.

BTW, K-VAR was the first place I looked. But like everywhere else, they are sold out of wood stocks. But I appreciate the suggestion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

that looks pretty fun.. I think I would be changing the stock too:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!