What's your rifle's name?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: What's your rifle's name?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Talking What's your rifle's name?

    Remember the scene in Full metal jacket where the DI asks Pvt Pyle what hi rifle's name is? Well??? what have you guys and gals named your rifles?

    Mine is "the monster that lives under the bed"
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Remember the scene in Full metal jacket where the DI asks Pvt Pyle what hi rifle's name is? Well??? what have you guys and gals named your rifles?

    Mine is "the monster that lives under the bed"
    You know I never named mine...... hmmmm...... she needs a good name. I'll have to think about it.

    I've always called my pistol Ms. Kimber. Not real original but confuses alot of people. I went on a road trip a few months ago and my mom made the comment "I hate when you travel alone." I said "I'm not Ms. Kimber is coming alone. also" She bugged me for a week trying to find out who Kimber was and why I had not brought her over to meet her. lol
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #3
    None yet. I might name it tick licker after Daniel Boon's rifle.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sunny South Florida
    Posts
    486
    My rifle's name is Betsy because it seems the right name for a rifle.

    Good 'ol Betsy, she takes gooooooood care o' me.

    Yeah, see, that fits.

  6. #5
    My Boom Stick!
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

  7. #6
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    You know I never named mine...... hmmmm...... she needs a good name. I'll have to think about it.

    I've always called my pistol Ms. Kimber. Not real original but confuses alot of people. I went on a road trip a few months ago and my mom made the comment "I hate when you travel alone." I said "I'm not Ms. Kimber is coming alone. also" She bugged me for a week trying to find out who Kimber was and why I had not brought her over to meet her. lol
    Maybe yor mom is looking for grandkids?

    And, no, I've never named any of my weapons.

  8. #7
    This is easy, The M-14 from Nam was Shelia, The M-16 replacement Shelia was "Junk", and the Wheel gun I have now is just "Sir"...
    Last edited by ricbak; 03-27-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Semper Fi

  9. #8
    never named any of mine.

  10. My Mini-14 is Vera. Any Firefly fans out there?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SpaceFrank View Post
    My Mini-14 is Vera. Any Firefly fans out there?
    My most prized possession. I'll trade you for it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast