Bump Firing My AK-47

Thread: Bump Firing My AK-47

Bump Firing My AK-47

wanted to share a video from february when my brother in law and I went shooting and I bump fired my AK-47. the ground was a bit slick and I ended up taking a small step back due to the recoil so there is a small break in firing.. but that is a lot of fun:) can't do it so often anymore though cause it sure does get expensive.. not to mention that ammo is harder to come by now. enjoy:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Awesome!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I've never tried bump firing, but the next time I go out, my CX4 will go "full auto" for gits & shiggles.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I bump fired my AR-15 this weekend. You're right it is alot of fun but costly.

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    I've never tried bump firing, but the next time I go out, my CX4 will go "full auto" for gits & shiggles.
    I wanna hear how that goes.. I've wanted to buy one of those since I researched pistol caliber carbines last year..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!