Ok Maybe I need the Intervention!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ok Maybe I need the Intervention!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854

    Ok Maybe I need the Intervention!

    Ok I can not give my dad a hard time any more! I stopped by a friends shop last night and he happened to get in a shipment of Spike Tactical stripped AR15 lowers. I was able to get it out the door for $170 even. Sooooo I bought it. Still more then they were a year ago but right now I thought that was a good price. I want to build at least one more so I figured I'd get it while I could.

    Now the hard part...... what to build! lol
    - 24" bull barrel 6.5 grendal (was on the top of my list but I have a Heavy barrel Savage .308 now)
    - 10.5" .223 SBR
    - 9mm 10.5" SBR with a suppressor
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  2.   
  3. #2
    Nothing wrong with you other than being a potential right wing terrorist.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Nothing wrong with you other than being a potential right wing terrorist.
    Potential!! lol I think its more like Full Blown!

    When my buddy did the FDLE call in they asked for may name. My buddy gave it to them and they were like "Oh it's Paul. Whats he gettting today? Ok ya he's good to go tell him we said hi."





    lol just kidding!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  5. I think I may have a problem too. I didn't own any guns until november, but since then I have bought 6 guns:
    M&P 9mm full size
    M&P 9mm compact
    Smith&Wesson 22a
    Remington 597 22lr
    WASR 10/63 AK-47
    Mosin Nagant 91/30

    have 1500 rounds of 9mm, 1000 rounds of 7.62x39, 1000 rounds of 7.62x54r, and too many rounds of 22 to count.

    And I am already looking at an AK-74 and a Glock 26 so my wife can carry the M&Pc. I think I have a problem.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Central Missouri
    Posts
    124

    Ok, I'm the intervention guy.

    I have sent my address to everyone who's said they have a large arsenal. I have been appointed by...well, myself... to do an intervention with you guys. So, please send all your "excess" guns to me. Trust me, it'll be cleansing for your souls, and you will feel much better about yourselves afterwards... and so will I
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    I have sent my address to everyone who's said they have a large arsenal. I have been appointed by...well, myself... to do an intervention with you guys. So, please send all your "excess" guns to me. Trust me, it'll be cleansing for your souls, and you will feel much better about yourselves afterwards... and so will I
    Ironhorse please be careful you may turn into one of us by trying to help. I went up to Ohio for my dad's intervention. Instead of helping cure his disorder I ended up buying a Savage 10FP, scope base, rings, Bushnell elite 4200 scope, 308 ammo, and an 8 pound jug of Varget. Then when I got home I thought I was safe being away from him and out of the state but no I bought this lower! AAAAHHHHHH.......


    LOL
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  8. #7
    For all of us that have the same addiction I am sure the gubberment has the antidote for us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Central Missouri
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Ironhorse please be careful you may turn into one of us by trying to help. I went up to Ohio for my dad's intervention. Instead of helping cure his disorder I ended up buying a Savage 10FP, scope base, rings, Bushnell elite 4200 scope, 308 ammo, and an 8 pound jug of Varget. Then when I got home I thought I was safe being away from him and out of the state but no I bought this lower! AAAAHHHHHH.......


    LOL
    For the greater good of all my brothers in arms here on this forum, I will be a martyr
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    For all of us that have the same addiction I am sure the gubberment has the antidote for us.
    Actually, I think we are the antidote for the gubberment!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  11. #10
    Must be confession time
    Ok since January1, 09
    Tarus PT140
    Kahr PM9
    Ruger LCP380
    Glock 27
    Glock SF 30
    S&W 642
    Mosberg 88

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast