Daughter

Thread: Daughter

Daughter

I just wanted to brag a little bit on my daughter, we took her rifle and her snubbie over to the bottom yesterday. I hung up the steel at about people shooting distance,we always just shoot a spot on it and then proceed to shoot at the bullet splatter. She did fine,easily capable of putting the bad guys under the dirt. Got her rifle out,Ruger 77 Mk II 260 Rem. she got used to the new trigger,verified at 100,then proceeded to start on the jugs. 300 yards isn't a big step for you snipers on this forum,but its darn fine shooting from a 20 year old girl that hasnt picked up her rifle since last year. But I did tell her that I knew alot of MEN that cant do what she had just done. She took 2 shots at the first jug,then proceeded to kill the rest with 1 shot a piece.

That is great. Tell here to keep up the practice.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation That is awesome

You must have taught her well!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Great shooting! She must of had a good teacher!

But the real is question ..... is she single! just kidding
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Excellent!
    We certainly need to pass on the shooting sports to our youth.

This coming weekend, the Grandson takes his Michigan Hunter Safety classes....
    Semper Fi

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

NDS,,, Are you in that last pic?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    NDS,,, Are you in that last pic?
    I'm standing right beside you...

You do remember, don't you?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

wolfhunter Guest
    NDS is in the red shirt, holding the sign "Useless". Ricbak is behind his left shoulder, wearing what appears to be a bathrobe. You guys party too hard.

Rugerfan- Good job teaching your daughter how to shoot.