Just got the tracking number...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got the tracking number...

Just got the tracking number...

After 27 weeks, my Stag Model 2 complete upper is coming home to it's Stag lower purchased last December... I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! Pics to follow!!!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

It took them long enough to get it to you but I know you can't wait. I just finished another project myself. I'm going to post it soon. I built an AR15 pistol. I made my barrel from an old 20 inch'er and made my own buffer tube. We'll have to get together soon and do some shooting...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see pics.

I have a stripped lower sitting at home waiting for a build. Just not sure what I want to build yet.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Very nice Danno!! Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I have not - I'm dying to go of course - so until I can, I fondle it, and get familiar with it... :) In a completely hetero sort of way of course!

Are you going to put any optics on it?
    - Benjamin Franklin

When $$$ permits, yes - I'm thinking either S.P.O.T. or Primary Arms - I know they are rip-offs, but I don't have the $ to sink into the real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When $$$ permits, yes - I'm thinking either S.P.O.T. or Primary Arms - I know they are rip-offs, but I don't have the $ to sink into the real ones.
    Yep I had to save for awhile before I could afford my EOTech. I could have built another upper for the same price but decided to go with the EOTech.

Well, have fun with it and let us know how it shoots once you get a chance to get it out to the range.
    - Benjamin Franklin

I've been out of town for a few days. Nice looking firearm Danno! I love my EOTech. Great optics and it's even better with a magnifier on it!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast