Century Arms CETME - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Century Arms CETME

I'm already jealous. I wish I could afford an FN FAL. I'm sure you won't regret springing for the real thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Exclamation I have owned bothe the FAL (clone) and the HK91 (clone)

My FAL was a I built it Franken-gun. It was accurate and it was very expensive to get parts and magazines for.

I liked shooting it too much!!!!!

I always wanted the HK91 for its ability to shrug off crud and remain accurate. It is not as accurate as the FAL but it is more durable and the magazines can be had for about 2-3 bucks each. That makes them nearly expendable and much more cost effective.

I also have extensive experience with AR type platforms (retired military) and would venture to say there is a lot of stuff you can do with a HK91 or HK 91 clone that you cannot do with any other battle rifle. It was the chosen rifle of the SEALS and some other high speed low drag operators for a number of years until the Pentagon shoved the AR platform down their throats for resupply and a host of other dumb reasons I will not go into here.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I'm already jealous. I wish I could afford an FN FAL. I'm sure you won't regret springing for the real thing.
    I can't afford it either LOL thank god for layaway!!!
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12