Another Gun Site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Gun Site

1. Another Gun Site

Great....another gun site to keep me from working!

Be sure to check out bayoushooter.com

Hey Jim. I'm originally from New Orleans. Born and raised. I moved out to Las Vegas in Mar. 05. I'll be sure to add your site to my links section.

What part of LA are you in?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Luke if ya ever travel 'home' ya might want to plan a trip around the bayou blast over at KTOG. I took the family south this summer and put this little gathering into the trip. Got to meet some of those members and had a great time.
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/Ya...1177270614/525

Jim you might want to check this out too if your anywhere near this...
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

Sounds fun!

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

6. Luke,

I grew up in Alabama and currently live in Baton Rouge. Do ever make it back to Nawlins?

Burly,

I didn't read all 35 pages about the Bayou Blast but the pictures looked like you were at Sherbourne WMA. If so, I go there on occasion with some folks from the AR15.com hometown forum (Gulf States) and BayouShooter.com. Maybe I can make it next year.

Regards,
    Jim

I haven't been back since Christmas. I have a daughter that lives there but she came out to see me a couple months ago.

Sharp eyes Jim. That was at Sherburne WMA, and I attended from up Ft Polk way. We'll try to keep you in the loop when we plan the next one. Nice looking board here. I hope it takes off!

:)

9. Quote Originally Posted by plinkertoo View Post
    Sharp eyes Jim. That was at Sherburne WMA, and I attended from up Ft Polk way. We'll try to keep you in the loop when we plan the next one. Nice looking board here. I hope it takes off!

Are you military?

Where abouts in Al. ya from. My dad and the wife's dad were both from Al. ( no we're NOT related :D ) Dad grew up on Sand mountain , hers around Red Bay.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

Quote Originally Posted by CavalryJim View Post
    Are you military?
    Not anymore. USAF brat for 12 years, Army service for 15, and defense contractor for the last 15. I help maintain and operate the MOUT site on Ft Polk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast