Back around 2005 I made an error in judgement. I had one too many, drove, got pulled over in Roswell GA for a brake light. Blew a .077 and .081, so I was arrested.

I pleaded, did my court ordered service and got reinstated.

I now live here in Louisiana and am applying for my CCP. My record is clean except for this.

I need to get a copy of my arrest and court case disposition. I don't even remember whether it was 2005 or 2006.

Can anyone tell me who in GA to contact to get this record? I have posted in that board as well.

Thanks in advance,