MSNBC- Why Should People Have Guns When We Have Cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSNBC- Why Should People Have Guns When We Have Cops

1. MSNBC- Why Should People Have Guns When We Have Cops

As I always say, you can be a victim, or not, the choice is yours.

Yesterday, Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright of South Carolina told women during a news conference to obtain their concealed weapons permit in order to better protect themselves from rapists and criminals in the area.

The sheriff of Spartanburg County, S.C., turned a news conference about an attempted rape in his community into an extended rant Monday in which he slammed a criminal justice system preferred by "liberals" for failing to keep the repeat-offender suspect behind bars -- and implored the women in his community to pack heat for self-protection.

READ MORE

It's refreshing to see a woman reporter take a positive side on gun issues and self preservation. Nimrod MSNBC host Craig Melvin, no doubt from a very liberal institution of higher brainwashing, er...learning, doesn't seem to understand that law enforcement is under no obligation to protect anyone.

Anything MSNBC has to say is a waste of my time. Arm youselves, defend youselves and never surrender.

And to answer Craig Melvin's question "why should people have guns when we have cops". Because a cop is too heavy to carry Craig.

I agree MSNBC is an uber-liberal and biased news source

Liberal news

They don't get much funding if they don't play the right political role. AND.... The people that say these things have never been in the position of being victimized. Those that have been victimized or know someone who has been a victim usually agree with us- but they can't say that publicly because they might get fired...
    My opinion..."Go ahead, fire me... There are other jobs for me, anyway."
    Someone needs to get an event put together where these victims can go on national TV to tell their stories. I see these stories in Concealed Carry magazine, on forums here at USACarry, and other audiences that WE read, but nobody else reads. There needs to be a gathering where the ENTIRE NATION gets to hear these stories....

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Oh that's too funny, I saw that article KeepAndBearArms.com, and was gunna post it but didn't for whatever reason.

Yes, she is a common sense writer and would probably also be restricted from Nebraska's NFOA forum for a month as punishment as she is not PC enough!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Which article? Do you have a link?

I'm looking at whatever I can see. To which are you referring?

Why should people have guns when we have cops? Well let's see, for us that live in the real world, when budgets get tight what gets cut first? Why it's public safety. What part of the budget is public safety? I'll be darned it's cops. Maybe MSNBC and their main stream media buddies should step outside their perfect world bubble and smell the roses. "When seconds count cops are minutes and sometimes hours away". For you city people, this statement is common out in the country.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Look around you the next time you are out, how many officers are with 100' of you, how many other folks are a lot closer, average response time for PD is 12-15 minutes nation wide. My pistol is on my hip would be my answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast