Non-Resident Waiting Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Non-Resident Waiting Time

I know in MA. from what They say, is if You leave something out, They will send the application back to You and keep the $100.00! With ME. who I never dealth with actually sent my entire package back to me. For them to take the time and send it back to me I saw no problem with reinbursing them. I wonder if They could have just kept my $ and sent my application back? Maybe because it was just a single line item that was missing, there was no cause to reject it? Anyway, I'm not going to call and ask!

3:25 p.m. at 25 degree's out right now here in Sandown, NH / sunny / with about 8-10" of snow that fell on us last night
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Now that's customer service for you. Let's hope that they're just as good in getting your permit to you in a timely manner.
    Mailed application out Jan.3, came back to me the following week for a line item I missed, corrected it and sent it right back in the mail. Here it is March 12 and I'm still waiting.................
    I got the feeling it should be here this week/weekend (crosses his fingers).
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Mailed application Jan.3 and just got in todays mail March 21. It is new style which is small like a credit card on the same type material which fits nice in the wallet. Non-Res., good for 4 years.

Where on the application for a non-res does it call for a "witness"? I've looked through it several times and found nothing.

Also, on the questions that pertain to prior ones if you answered "yes", do you just not circle anything? I'm not interested in sending this app back several times. I did not answer yes to anything.

Mailed mine on the 10th of July, cheque was cashed the 23rd of July. I'm guessing I have another month.

Permit was issued on September 3rd, got it today on the eighth.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    Where on the application for a non-res does it call for a "witness"? I've looked through it several times and found nothing.

Also, on the questions that pertain to prior ones if you answered "yes", do you just not circle anything? I'm not interested in sending this app back several times. I did not answer yes to anything.
    I know this is older...but i dont see it either

Maine app

and regarding the training:

(5) Demonstrates to the issuing authority a knowledge of handgun safety.
    The applicant may fully satisfy this requirement by submitting to the issuing
    authority, through documentation in accordance with this subparagraph, proof
    that the applicant has within 5 years prior to the date of application completed a
    course that included handgun safety offered by or under the supervision of a
    federal, state, county or municipal law enforcement agency or a firearms
    instructor certified by a private firearms association recognized as
    knowledgeable in matters of firearms safety by the issuing authority or by the
    state in which the course was taken. A course completion certificate or other
    document, or a photocopy, is sufficient if it recites or otherwise demonstrates that
    the course meets all of the requirements of this subparagraph.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I know this is older...but i dont see it either

Maine app

and regarding the training:
    They removed the witness business. Use the NRA Basic Pistol Course certificate if you took it.

Got mines today sent it in sept 7th or so, and it came nov. 3rd a little bit shy of sixty days
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world! Indeed it is the only thing that has
    -Margaret mead-

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins9145 View Post
    Got mines today sent it in sept 7th or so, and it came nov. 3rd a little bit shy of sixty days
    They must be catching up...mine was processed over the summer and took 80 days to arrive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast