Maryland Concealed Carry Permit - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

I see you point Frank, but will have to admit there really are some thing more pressing than MD. gun laws. Like the economy improvement so people can work, make money to buy guns and ammo. And like I say Hogan just took office this month. Let's wait and see the action he takes when and if any legislation come through the mill. Too soon to start judging him instead of the Legislature in Md. Remember the Gov. is not the body that makes laws. but, can veto or sign any new laws. There is no "quick fix" available in for our gun problems. Give the guy some time, and base your comments on what he does, and not what he says. Actions speak louder than words. If he fails to sign good legislation into law or veto negative gun legislation, then I will be there screaming with you.

Just read while ago in the newspaper that the bill in MD. to ban assault weapons and restrict mags. to 10 rounds was introduced by the same guy as a legislator that is now the new Attorney General of MD. How did MD. voters let that happen. Seems he might be more of a problem that Hogan.

3 liberal counties with partners living on government subsidies swing everything the progressives way. It will all turn around when folks get sick of all the taxation like taxing rain or something. Oh wait a minute the last Governor already got that going Opps...

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Oh yeah. and now O'Malley wants to be President of the United States. Oh what evil he could do then.

Harford county just became the first county in Maryland to repeal the rain tax. It is a start.

Wonder if this is a good and substantial reason:

WALKERSVILLE, Md. - Maryland State Police in Frederick say there was a shooting Thursday night at the Goodwill store in Walkersville.

Troopers say they got the call just after 9:30 p.m. to the store at 8415 Woodsboro Pike.

They say the security guard was shot four times, and was airlifted to shock trauma. The victim is listed in stable, but critical condition.

Troopers are still looking for the suspect.

Maryland State Police were assisted by the Sheriff's Office and the K-9 units. This is an ongoing investigation.

But was the "security guard" armed? If not where is there any "security"?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    But was the "security guard" armed? If not where is there any "security"?
    Unlikely in either case.

Wonder if he can get a CCW now, after being shot by someone else.

Update on CCW 1st time renewal. Letter came in the mail today approved for 3 more years. I provided a load of documentation and certification..... it came in 57 days!

[QUOTE=Farmhood;559346]Update on CCW 1st time renewal. Letter came in the mail today approved for 3 more years. I provided a load of documentation and certification..... it came in 57 days!

You got a Maryland CC permit? Wow!!!!! I never met a Maryland CC permit holder except a retired cop I know. Congrats!

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast