Maryland Concealed Carry Permit - Page 24
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

1. Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

[QUOTE=SR9;561661]
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    Update on CCW 1st time renewal. Letter came in the mail today approved for 3 more years. I provided a load of documentation and certification..... it came in 57 days!

You got a Maryland CC permit? Wow!!!!! I never met a Maryland CC permit holder except a retires cop I know. Congrats!
    I'm still waiting....

Good luck and keep us posted.

4. Not looking good... reason being that my threat I identified did not occur in Maryland. Expecting the denial any day.

you're done.

sorry.

Good read. I have a friend that was a MD state cop. He retired and moved to VA. I sent him a email article once, about concealed carry, thinking he had a retired LEO permit to carry himself. I received an email back saying not to send him emails about guns, because he didn't have any and didn't think anybody should be allowed to carry or own guns. I like to fell over in surprise. We are still friends and email back and forth, but I must say, I will never look at him the same again. Lots of respect lost that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Frank View Post
    Great info thanks!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

9. Did the rules for CCW in Maryland recently change? Do you still need a police report that "your life has been threatened"?

Quote Originally Posted by bearthehair View Post
    I'll be honest, I an not a firearms expert but I am a Maryland resident and it truly infuriates me that my state ignores our right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?

I've actually been thinking of applying for a non-resident permit somewhere, mostly out of protest of Maryland's policy. Can anyone recommend a state for this?

Thanks,

Will

Why, it won't be recognized in MD.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bearthehair View Post
    I'll be honest, I an not a firearms expert but I am a Maryland resident and it truly infuriates me that my state ignores our right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?

I've actually been thinking of applying for a non-resident permit somewhere, mostly out of protest of Maryland's policy. Can anyone recommend a state for this?

Thanks,

Will
    Why, it won't be recognized in MD.
    Why are you responding to an 8 year old post?

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast