Maryland Concealed Carry Permit - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Why are you responding to an 8 year old post?
    Because I wanted to, why do you trolling?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Because I wanted to, why do you trolling?
    I am certainly not trolling as I am responding appropriately to your post. Responding to an 8 year old post is rather odd. In 8 years, a lot of things change, including applicable laws.

In this case, this seems to be bearthehair's only post that he did on the day he joined. He hasn't followed this forum since June 8, 2008. Your post doesn't make sense as bearthehair's statement relates to Maryland carry laws in 2008 and not 2016. What is the relevance of your post here?

In any case, feel free to respond to old posts. Just don't be surprised when someone calls you out when your post doesn't make sense. If you feel that I am trolling you, please go ahead and report me to the moderator.

PS: "why do you trolling" ain't proper English.

I am certainly not trolling as I am responding appropriately to your post. Responding to an 8 year old post is rather odd. In 8 years, a lot of things change, including applicable laws.
    Does MD honor any other states permit today?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Does MD honor any other states permit today?
    No, but how is that relevant to the post you replied to?

Maryland does not accept any other states permits period. You would be easier to move to Delaware and apply there. Besides, we also have no sales tax either. I was born and raised in MD. and came to DE. with the military and have stayed here for 50 years. Seldom go back to MD which is only 60 miles from where I live, to where I grew up. I may go there for a funeral once in a while, but it has to be someone I really like to get me there, and then I'm back to DE. asap.

Quote Originally Posted by bearthehair View Post
    I've actually been thinking of applying for a non-resident permit somewhere, mostly out of protest of Maryland's policy. Can anyone recommend a state for this?

Why, it won't be recognized in MD.
    No, but how is that relevant to the post you replied to?
    Please try and follow along

Please try and follow along
    You seem to be able not to follow:

In this case, this seems to be bearthehair's only post that he did on the day he joined. He hasn't followed this forum since June 8, 2008.
    So you think that bearthehair will read your post?

You seem to be able not to follow:

So you think that bearthehair will read your post?
    It was just an example of how silly some people can be..... "I'll get a worthless permit in MD and show them", closely followed by your obsession about about someone responding to an old post.

It was just an example of how silly some people can be..... "I'll get a worthless permit in MD and show them", closely followed by your obsession about about someone responding to an old post.
    Your post was simply not needed. I just pointed that out. Attacking bearthehair is certainly "classy", since he hasn't followed this forum since June 8, 2008.

Your post was simply not needed. I just pointed that out. Attacking bearthehair is certainly "classy", since he hasn't followed this forum since June 8, 2008.
    Neither are the last half-dozen or so of yours....... you win

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast