Maryland Concealed Carry Permit - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Maryland Concealed Carry Permit

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Neither are the last half-dozen or so of yours....... you win
    Thank you for acknowledging that your original post was not needed. If you would have done that with your first reply to my post, I wouldn't have needed to continue to post.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Thank you for acknowledging that your original post was not needed. If you would have done that with your first reply to my post, I wouldn't have needed to continue to post.
    and continue, and continue, and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue,and continue, and continue.............

So do your stupid little victory dance, beat your chest, feel like a man, your view is still totally irrelevant.... I said you won, now move along
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526