Glocks in MA

Thread: Glocks in MA

Question Glocks in MA

Is it true that I can purchase a new Glock or H&K handgun from someone out of state through a private sale legally?

I'm assuming this all depends on finding an FFL dealer willing to make the exchange?
    Last edited by Teufel; 01-10-2008 at 10:42 AM. Reason: I'm lost in the sauce
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

3. Im not sure but I bought mine that was a "used" trade in from some LE

Thumbs up Glocks in MA

I do know that if an LEO buys a new Glock and then wants to sell it via private sale, to a law abiding, permit holding, citizen of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, it can be done and it is Legal. The paperwork for conducting a private firearms transaction can be picked up at any police station throughout MA. Not sure if that answers your question, but a new Glock can be obtained via this method.

Surfcc

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I do know that if an LEO buys a new Glock and then wants to sell it via private sale, to a law abiding, permit holding, citizen of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, it can be done and it is Legal. The paperwork for conducting a private firearms transaction can be picked up at any police station throughout MA. Not sure if that answers your question, but a new Glock can be obtained via this method.

Surfcc
    I'm not too sure about that

http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...ad.php?t=30597

remember, you're dealing with "Massachusetts" laws, not "normal" laws''

Thin blue line...err thin gray line

I guess many would view as gray area....my G22 was a post '98 gun....but was 2 yrs old. So perhaps, yes....not "brand" new. I certainly would not advocate anything that wasn't on the up and up. I've had for 4yrs and the jack booted ATF hasn't shown up with Janet Reno to take my gun away. Of course, I'm also not hiding any of Castros Cuban Youth either!!!

I just purchased myself a new G23. I'll get some pics soon.
    Now I've got to find a good IWB holster.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata