Hello from the New Guy

Thread: Hello from the New Guy

Hello from the New Guy

Hey there, Im looking into getting the USA Carry license...where else will this entitle me to carry if I am a current LTC no restrictions license holder in Mass?

what is a usa carry license? Hello FNG.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jlallenvt37 View Post
    Hey there, Im looking into getting the USA Carry license...where else will this entitle me to carry if I am a current LTC no restrictions license holder in Mass?
    ahhh, Mass.

A

Go to Blue box that shows "HOME" upper left of this page; and on the Left of the screen it will show CCW Ricip. Map. Follow instructions.
    Welcome to the Forum.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Hello, and Welcome, from the SC shore..........................................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Quote Originally Posted by jlallenvt37 View Post
    Good luck with the USA carry license. Perhaps someday we will all be "free to move about the country".

Check the maps on this site for information related to where you can and can't go with it. If in doubt make a phone call or visit the website of the state you plan to visit. Better safe than incarcerated.

Welcome to the site fellow resident of MA.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    ahhh, Mass.

A
    Is that Ahhh Mass, like as in a happy dream-like state of bliss that you wish never to be awakened from, or Ahhh Mass, like it's stuck to the bottom of your shoe and you need to get into the car and leave now or your going to be late?

Not sure which was intended..

Peace...

9. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Is that Ahhh Mass, like as in a happy dream-like state of bliss that you wish never to be awakened from, or Ahhh Mass, like it's stuck to the bottom of your shoe and you need to get into the car and leave now or your going to be late?

Not sure which was intended..

Peace...
    should of been, errr Ma?

But I am torn. My girl friend lives in Ma. I live in Ct. I want to move nearer to her, but don't want have to deal with getting Ma. permit.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    should of been, errr Ma?

But I am torn. My girl friend lives in Ma. I live in Ct. I want to move nearer to her, but don't want have to deal with getting Ma. permit.

Andy
    Where in MA? Ya I know not the full address just a general location. It's not all bad. Well...ok the laws are friggin retarded, but join us and help to right what is wrong in MA.

I live just over the CT border, southern Worcester county. I shoot at a 22LR only event every other Monday night in Woodstock CT.

Peace...

11. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Where in MA? Ya I know not the full address just a general location. It's not all bad. Well...ok the laws are friggin retarded, but join us and help to right what is wrong in MA.

I live just over the CT border, southern Worcester county. I shoot at a 22LR only event every other Monday night in Woodstock CT.

Peace...
    She's in Stoneham, I live in Wolcott, pretty much central Ct. I'd look into the Monday night thing, but I work part -time evenings.

If I get laid off, I'll know there's something to do
    Thanks for the info,

Andy