Mass. non resident application
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass. non resident application

Mass. non resident application

Trying to get Massachusetts non resident permit application. The link here comes up as file damaged. Even googled it and same thing. I will look for other places that list the app for downloading.
    Any help greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

This one is working.... Mass DPS

Just note...while you can mail in the application packet you have to pick up the license in person in Mass

Just sent in my Non-Res. application in todays mail. It had expired earlier in the month. I've been laid up for awhile and have'nt really got the chance to renew it at the time. Whatever the wait is, I really don't mind at all. I've already had the license before, so I'm not worried either.
    Tell me though........who has gone down to Chelsea yet to pick theirs up (non-res please)? Do they do All the proccessing ie; photo/s, fingerprints, etc when you show up? I know it's on the plastic card now. Thnx in advance.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Just sent in my Non-Res. application in todays mail. It had expired earlier in the month. I've been laid up for awhile and have'nt really got the chance to renew it at the time. Whatever the wait is, I really don't mind at all. I've already had the license before, so I'm not worried either.
    Tell me though........who has gone down to Chelsea yet to pick theirs up (non-res please)? Do they do All the proccessing ie; photo/s, fingerprints, etc when you show up? I know it's on the plastic card now. Thnx in advance.
    Good luck Sam with the application. Let me know how it goes. I know my grandparents live in NH and will be coming up on renewal soon on their non-res MA.

-Capo-
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I will capo, it'll be awile though before I get back to you, what, about two months when I get it?!! Been out of work since Jan, so I wasn't passing through MA. much anymore, but now I'll be going back soon to work and I need it. I'll elt you know.
    thnx.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    I will capo, it'll be awile though before I get back to you, what, about two months when I get it?!! Been out of work since Jan, so I wasn't passing through MA. much anymore, but now I'll be going back soon to work and I need it. I'll elt you know.
    thnx.
    congrats on going back to work. Your working in PRMA again? I am going for my Class A in PRMA soon

8. As soon as I get the money and time to take the Ma. certified NRA basic course, I'm going to apply for a non-resident permit.
    My girlfriend lives in Ma, so everytime I visit I leave my friends home.
    Depending on where I hopefully find work, I'm ether moving Ma. (I know, I know) or NH.

A

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    As soon as I get the money and time to take the Ma. certified NRA basic course, I'm going to apply for a non-resident permit.
    My girlfriend lives in Ma, so everytime I visit I leave my friends home.
    Depending on where I hopefully find work, I'm ether moving Ma. (I know, I know) or NH.

A
    NH would be a much better choice for you my friend

10. Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    NH would be a much better choice for you my friend
    NH sounds like a much better choice, but it al depends on where I can find a job.

Ange

I FINALLY got a Maryland Handgun permit and am going to apply for a non-resident LTC. Unfortunately there are NO MA certified instructors around here that I know of.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast