Mass is the biggest bunch of left wing Loosers!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Mass is the biggest bunch of left wing Loosers!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658

    Mass is the biggest bunch of left wing Loosers!!!

    Boston decided to "boycott Arizona" today for having...



    I say boycott Mass!!! I gotta move soon. Morons!!!

    2 Boston councilors want city to boycott Arizona - Boston.com

    Boston boycotts Arizona

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Boston decided to "boycott Arizona" today for having...



    I say boycott Mass!!! I gotta move soon. Morons!!!

    2 Boston councilors want city to boycott Arizona - Boston.com

    Boston boycotts Arizona

    Peace...
    Well AZ is looking pretty good or you can come to Texas. You would be welcome here. We really don't mind Yankees as long as they are conservative.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well AZ is looking pretty good or you can come to Texas. You would be welcome here. We really don't mind Yankees as long as they are conservative.
    And don't tell Southerners "How we did it back home."

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Awwww... I feel the love already... Ya'll... Yea that works for me...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Awwww... I feel the love already... Ya'll... Yea that works for me...

    Peace...
    My brother lived in Denver for many years. Ever sense I was about 7years old. His wife was born and raised there. We used to kid each other all the time. I told her I would teach her to say Ya'll. She said "I will never say ya'll". I told her that is ok I will never say yuz guys. Course I doubt they actually said it anyway. CO is probably a little far west for that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    My brother lived in Denver for many years. Ever sense I was about 7years old. His wife was born and raised there. We used to kid each other all the time. I told her I would teach her to say Ya'll. She said "I will never say ya'll". I told her that is ok I will never say yuz guys. Course I doubt they actually said it anyway. CO is probably a little far west for that.
    I know my Ya'lls

    Ya'll = Singular Example: Ya'll here for dinner? The waitress addressing just me at the restaurant..

    All Ya'll = Plural Example: All Ya'll here for dinner? Same waitress addressing the Xerox technician and me at the same place.

    Ya'llz = Singular possessive Example: That Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing just one person..

    All Ya'llz = Plural possessive Example: That All Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing a group of people...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I know my Ya'lls

    Ya'll = Singular Example: Ya'll here for dinner? The waitress addressing just me at the restaurant..

    All Ya'll = Plural Example: All Ya'll here for dinner? Same waitress addressing the Xerox technician and me at the same place.

    Ya'llz = Singular possessive Example: That Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing just one person..

    All Ya'llz = Plural possessive Example: That All Ya'llz car in the lot with the lights on? Addressing a group of people...

    Peace...
    I think you got it down.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #8
    Another one you need to learn. Fixin to. It replaces about to. As "I am fixin to call it quits for the night ya'll".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    13

    Boston Vs. Massachusetts

    As a lifelong resident of Western MA, I would like to tell you a little bit about the demographics of our state.

    If you look at voter maps, you will find that we are really two states philosophically. Outside of what we call the "Rt. 128" belt, which is a curved highway semicircle banding boston, you will find a very conservative state.

    The problem is, however, the "Limosuine Liberals" live within 128 and have the advantage of numbers and population density. We call them "Moonbats" around here.

    I live in a small town in Western MA, at the edge of the Berkshires. We routinely vote republican en masse, to no avail sadly.

    I understand how we are seen by the country as being all "Moonbats", but in reality we are not. (See Scott Brown). Even our own state legislature refuses to admit that there is a state that exists west of Worcester. This includes our current, and many past governors. They legislate as if Boston were the only constituency that matters.

    Hopefully, the "Scott Brown Awakening" will carry over to November, and the local pols will see a shift.

    I am not holding my breath. I used to joke that I was only one of three who voted against Kennedy (or Kerry)

    I find it odd that for such a moonbat, blueblood state, we have Smith & Wesson, Kahr Arms, and Savage arms within 30 minutes of my home. Please buy their products.

    And Please, Please, do not lump us all in with the nutjobs to my east (although I understand why that perception exists)

    Thank You

  11. #10
    Now now, not all of us in the 128 Belt are "Moon Bats". I def should live in your part of the state because I am one of you. I constantly battle people over here for telliing me "you shouldn't own a gun blah blah blah". Trust me....this state is opening its eyes. It really is 2 different states. I happen to live in the part that doesn't seem to have the friendliest people...we call them "massholes".

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan View Post
    As a lifelong resident of Western MA, I would like to tell you a little bit about the demographics of our state.

    If you look at voter maps, you will find that we are really two states philosophically. Outside of what we call the "Rt. 128" belt, which is a curved highway semicircle banding boston, you will find a very conservative state.

    The problem is, however, the "Limosuine Liberals" live within 128 and have the advantage of numbers and population density. We call them "Moonbats" around here.

    I live in a small town in Western MA, at the edge of the Berkshires. We routinely vote republican en masse, to no avail sadly.

    I understand how we are seen by the country as being all "Moonbats", but in reality we are not. (See Scott Brown). Even our own state legislature refuses to admit that there is a state that exists west of Worcester. This includes our current, and many past governors. They legislate as if Boston were the only constituency that matters.

    Hopefully, the "Scott Brown Awakening" will carry over to November, and the local pols will see a shift.

    I am not holding my breath. I used to joke that I was only one of three who voted against Kennedy (or Kerry)

    I find it odd that for such a moonbat, blueblood state, we have Smith & Wesson, Kahr Arms, and Savage arms within 30 minutes of my home. Please buy their products.

    And Please, Please, do not lump us all in with the nutjobs to my east (although I understand why that perception exists)

    Thank You
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast