Just went for LTC A interview - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Just went for LTC A interview

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dmelectrician View Post
    Just picked my LTC with no restrictions up about an hour ago.. I'm Psyched!!! Time to start shopping.. Good luck.
    AWESOME! Congrats man! Let us know what you pick up, anything specific you thinking about?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by dmelectrician View Post
    Just picked my LTC with no restrictions up about an hour ago.. I'm Psyched!!! Time to start shopping.. Good luck.
    Cool!! I recall you were waiting. Congrats!!

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  4. #13
    I posted here a while back asking about classes, interviewed June 2nd and 8 weeks later get the call to pick it up. As for my first gun Im gonna go with the m&p 9 full size. Ammo is cheap and found a great deal, plus they are offering a $50 rebate or two free mags.. Once Im comfortable with everything Ill pick up a carry gun, not sure what though.. Any suggstions??

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by dmelectrician View Post
    I posted here a while back asking about classes, interviewed June 2nd and 8 weeks later get the call to pick it up. As for my first gun Im gonna go with the m&p 9 full size. Ammo is cheap and found a great deal, plus they are offering a $50 rebate or two free mags.. Once Im comfortable with everything Ill pick up a carry gun, not sure what though.. Any suggstions??
    Good call on the M&P..

    I own both the full size 45 and the 40 compact. Once you get used to the M&P9 full frame platform the M&P9 compact would make a logical choice for a carry gun... Same platform and same ammo. Cost is reasonable for both. I bought the CrossBreed SuperTuck IWB holster for the M&P45 and the 40 compact fits it perfectly.. The same holds true for the 9 full frame and 9 compact... The 9 full size is not really all that big to carry in the SuperTuck. Just food for thought..

    My 2 pennies since you asked for opinions...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #15
    I almost decided on the compact 9mm, i have been hearing so many opinions about it being ok for carry. Some say it is to big and some say it is fine to conceal. I also have been researching the SR9c, any thoughts? Probably better to stick with the mp compact. Do you think the cross breed for a fullsize mp will fit the compact?
    Thanks for the information..

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by dmelectrician View Post
    I almost decided on the compact 9mm, i have been hearing so many opinions about it being ok for carry. Some say it is to big and some say it is fine to conceal. I also have been researching the SR9c, any thoughts? Probably better to stick with the mp compact. Do you think the cross breed for a fullsize mp will fit the compact?
    Thanks for the information..
    I tried the Ruger SR9c and found the trigger to be very harsh (again it's MA so no surprise there) and the overall feel in my hand to be less comfortable than the M&P. I have to admit I'm kinda partial to the Smith and Wesson stuff so biased...

    Pictures are worth 1000 words...

    The holster is the same in both pictures...

    M&P45 full frame...



    M&P40 Compact...



    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #17
    Awsome, thanks for the pics.. If I pick up a cross breed for a full size mp 9 it should fit the mp9c.. Thanks for your help and advice..

  9. #18
    Just got a call from my wife....Class A LTC arrived in mail today (4 weeks later)....resrictions....NONE! (or so she says)

    I can carry now!

    Best part...this weekend is tax free weekend in PRMA this weekend, buying a new gun!

    -Capo
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  10. #19
    Congrats on the LTC, what ya thinking about getting??

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Just got a call from my wife....Class A LTC arrived in mail today (4 weeks later)....resrictions....NONE! (or so she says)

    I can carry now!

    Best part...this weekend is tax free weekend in PRMA this weekend, buying a new gun!

    -Capo
    Congrats, Very cool... Glad it worked out for you.

    Try a few and the right one will call to you. Of course it could be hard to hear the exact one since they all tend to call to you at some point...

    Keep us informed.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interview of Illegal Mexican Immigrant
    By CCW357 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Time Magazine interview with Sarah Palin
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
  3. Obama's first video interview on Arabic TV!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
  4. Obama, in 2001 Interview
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:30 PM
  5. Gun Board Interview
    By NewGunUser in forum Michigan Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 05:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast