List of Gun Free Zones in Massachusetts?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: List of Gun Free Zones in Massachusetts?

  1. List of Gun Free Zones in Massachusetts?

    I have been reading thru the MA Gun laws regarding restrictions on legal concealed carry in certain locations like Schools and State/Federal Court buildings.

    Is there a list somewhere that clearly documents any other Gun Free zones I need to be aware of while carrying concealed in MA? There is a lot of mis-information on the web as to what is and is not permitted and there doesn't seem to be a listing on any MA State websites.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by breyton490 View Post
    I have been reading thru the MA Gun laws regarding restrictions on legal concealed carry in certain locations like Schools and State/Federal Court buildings.

    Is there a list somewhere that clearly documents any other Gun Free zones I need to be aware of while carrying concealed in MA? There is a lot of mis-information on the web as to what is and is not permitted and there doesn't seem to be a listing on any MA State websites.
    Welcome to the confusion that is the myriad of convoluted and conflicting MA gun laws.

    gunlaws.com - Massachusetts Gun Law Links

    Gun Laws - Executive Office of Public Safety

    Gun Owners' Action League - GOAL.org - "Protecting Your Freedom Begins Here"

    Good places to begin... New to firearms carry?

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  4. Run away!
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Run away!
    Exactly!!!

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Welcome to the confusion that is the myriad of convoluted and conflicting MA gun laws.

    gunlaws.com - Massachusetts Gun Law Links

    Gun Laws - Executive Office of Public Safety

    Gun Owners' Action League - GOAL.org - "Protecting Your Freedom Begins Here"

    Good places to begin... New to firearms carry?

    Peace...

    Thanks for the info. New to carry, but not new to guns.

  7. the teacher from course i took. Put a big heavy book on table and said this is the ma. state gun laws. try and find a lawyer that understands all this or a cop! or do people that a gree on the interptaion of these laws! Or a criminal that cares bout them!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe Area, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,487
    I understand Massachusetts state motto is "By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty".
    I guess they don't think you all have grown up enough to use firearms. No wonder they have convoluted guns Laws. And everybody thought everything would get better after Teddy boy passed........
    Pass the bourbon, would ya!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  9. #8
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  10. i have a freind who got arested for carrying a gun in lynn woods. says cause city park. he was shooting it but they didn t have any proof so just arested for carrying. he had permit to carry. charges were droped. cost him lot mony in lawyer costs and last time i talked to him he still hadn t got gun back. the laws in this state are not cut and dry. don t any one realy understands em all?? one trhing is for sure. right or wrong if you get stopped gona cost you a lot of money!! lot of chains like **** sports k mart and others. stopped selling pistals years ago. not worth the hassal or liability. so that drives the prices up.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    MA sucks for gun owners... This is the result of compromise and reinterpretation of the simple words that make up the 2nd Amendment. There was a premise to the "Keep it Simple Stupid" way the amendment was written... The lefty loonies have yet to understand the simplicity...

    If they (the brainwashed liberal left) could have their way the entire state would be gun free and a haven for illegals and criminals...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:53 PM
  2. List Of Massachusetts Gun Stores
    By lukem in forum Massachusetts Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 11:07 AM
  3. List Of Massachusetts Gun Ranges
    By lukem in forum Massachusetts Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:07 PM
  4. why i carry a gun
    By mark5019 in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:20 PM
  5. CNN Pushes Gun Control in Philadelphia, Blames Concealed Carry for Crime
    By lukem in forum Pennsylvania Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast