90 day grace period - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 90 day grace period

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Her and Pelosi and Rosey O should get their own TV show. "Dancing in the Stars" in search of reality show.
    Careful there Oldowl, I just ate.

Quote Originally Posted by g50ae View Post
    Careful there oldowl, i just ate.
    hahahahaha
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Careful there Oldowl, I just ate.
    LOL. Reminds me of an e mail that circulated. WARNING: There is an E mail circulating which says "Naked photo of Nancy Pelosi" DO NOT OPEN THE FILE! It's actually a naked photo of Nancy Pelosi!

This story just got better. I just decided its so late, I'm not going to buy the new gun. I'll just go get my Weatherby back from consignment and use IT for deer season in Maine. So I call the gun shop, and he says he can't give me my own Weatherby back without my permit renewal. I have to do the paperwork as if I'm buying it back because it's "In the system."

This freakin state SUCKS! I hope ALL these communist bastids go the way of Ted Kennedy.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

This freakin state SUCKS! I hope ALL these communist bastids go the way of Ted Kennedy.
    For as fat as Ted Kennedy was, it surprises me that he didn't have a massive heart atack alot sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Still no word at all? When did you go for your renewal app? Seems to be taking way longer than it should seeing as how you are only renewing and already had the strict checks done in the past
    I have made this statement before and so has capo, "Seems to be taking way longer than it should seeing as how you are only renewing and already had the strict checks done in the past"
    Just a way to discourage you from renewing each time etc.
    2 more weeks and I go in for my interview (non-res). Let's see how long it takes after that! Will keep you posted..............
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

sambo. I thought I posted but maybe I didn't. My brother in law just renewed his non resident. It took him 4 months to get it and he went in in person.

I'm already sorry that I renewed my hunting license here. I know one thing, if I don't get my renewal by hunting season I'm going to demand my money back for the hunting license, I don't care if I have to spend my last cent on lawyers. I'll never buy another one here.

I've had my non-res for 3 yrs in a row. Been out on disability this yr in which case I did not need to get it again, but now I'm back to work (in MA.) and of course I need it. So, I went to renew it this past July. First of Sept. I get the call from the buruea and set up an appnt for me to come in a month later! After this interview come October there better not be a 4 month waiting period. ****, you used to get it in 2 months, now you get a call in 2 months, get an interview a month later, then who knows after that!
    May as well put in for my 2011-2012 non-res permit now!!!

I will ask though when I'm there about, why the long/er wait for renewals when all they need to do is a recheck on ya......
    4 months.......uggggggghhhh you just ruined my day............
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

LOL "ruined your day." I HAVE TO LIVE HERE! My buddy JUST stopped in with photos of moose, a monster deer, and a bear on his land in Maine his trail cam took last weekend. We're going back up around the end of the month. I'm planting 12 apple trees I grew from seed on my land, and I'm giving him over 20 more for his land. I'm done hunting this stupid state. I'll give the money to Maine.

Can't wait til my wife retires, I am SO out of here.

MA Sucks

LOL "ruined your day." I HAVE TO LIVE HERE!

... ...

Can't wait til my wife retires, I am SO out of here.
    Sounds like the State Mass is trying to ruin your whole year.

Well, I just checked with NH. I can't even buy a long gun there without my renewal. I was thinking buy my guns in NH from now on and just don't bring them to MA, leave them in Maine. There's a way around these stupid laws while still being legal, and I'm going to find it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast