Charlie Baker (R) Gubernatorial candidate

Thread: Charlie Baker (R) Gubernatorial candidate

Charlie Baker (R) Gubernatorial candidate

Charlie says he has a good rating from GOAL in this talk show... but doesn't seem to know what the assault weapons ban is, if I heard this right.

Avi with Charlie Baker | WRKO
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Charlie says he has a good rating from GOAL in this talk show... but doesn't seem to know what the assault weapons ban is, if I heard this right.

Avi with Charlie Baker | WRKO
    can't wait till November 2nd to get out and vote :)
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Well... you can't get any better factual statistical PROOF than that. 50% of MA residents are RETARDS!

I gotta get OUT of this state.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I'm so ********* PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS THE HARBOR OF ILLOGICAL, BACKWARD THINKING, LIBERALLY BRAINWASHED DUMB A$$ES!!! They could have saved themselves money just by repealing the sales tax increase, yet they decide they like spending more on good and services.

I'll be shopping via the web and making the trip up north to tax free NH for now on.

F**K MA... I think that will be my new rear window sticker..

Now is the time I begin to make plans to move. I'm not kidding...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'm so ********* PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS THE HARBOR OF ILLOGICAL, BACKWARD THINKING, LIBERALLY BRAINWASHED DUMB A$$ES!!! They could have saved themselves money just by repealing the sales tax increase, yet they decide they like spending more on good and services.

I'll be shopping via the web and making the trip up north to tax free NH for now on.

F**K MA... I think that will be my new rear window sticker..

Now is the time I begin to make plans to move. I'm not kidding...
    I am with you on that! I can't believe what happened. Totally shocked! Dems swept the state. I am not sure if Cahill running caused Baker to loose. Deval getting as many votes as he did made me sick. CROAKLY?!?! C'monnnnn people, she should have been gone! Time to look at NH!

How is 6.25% sales tax okay?

My brother lives in GA and he's happy there. I would love to live close to him and his family.
    I really hate MA now more than ever, and I'm inclined to make it known. The brains here have been washed and no longer function in a manner consistent with logic.

F**K MA...

My brother lives in GA and he's happy there. I would love to live close to him and his family.
    I really hate MA now more than ever, and I'm inclined to make it known. The brains here have been washed and no longer function in a manner inconsistent with logic.

F**K MA...
    We live amungst the SHEEPLE here...its very sad...I believe moving might be the only way at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    We live amungst the SHEEPLE here...its very sad...I believe moving might be the only way at this point.
    Yup... I'm not one to give up or in so me wanting to do that very thing with regards to this state, is causing me internal discomfort.

I'd rather call the "Men in Black" and ask if I could borrow the flashy memory erasing thingy and round 'em up one by one. POOF!!! You're a citizen of the United States of America, act like one...

Yup... I'm not one to give up or in so me wanting to do that very thing with regards to this state, is causing me internal discomfort.

I'd rather call the "Men in Black" and ask if I could borrow the flashy memory erasing thingy and round 'em up one by one. POOF!!! You're a citizen of the United States of America, act like one...
    HAHAHA that would probably do the trick! Something needs to be done here. I hear people talk about how cutting the sales tax would cost jobs to be lost and how education and community services (police, fire, etc) would be cut and how AWFUL the state would be. I think to myself...you mean they would actually have to budget more and cut alot of the useless and pointless projects??? OH NO!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    HAHAHA that would probably do the trick! Something needs to be done here. I hear people talk about how cutting the sales tax would cost jobs to be lost and how education and community services (police, fire, etc) would be cut and how AWFUL the state would be. I think to myself...you mean they would actually have to budget more and cut alot of the useless and pointless projects??? OH NO!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    The stores along the NH border must have been shocked. My wife and I discussed the X-Mas shopping schedule and decided that we are going to extend the offer for friends to come along with us (wife has a Honda Pilot, plenty of room) splitting the cost for fuel, and drive up to NH. Anything else I buy will be online shopping. I will not shop in MA any longer.