LTC A in Sudbury

Thread: LTC A in Sudbury

1. LTC A in Sudbury

Hi, I'm new to the board. I am thinking of applying for a LTC A license in Sudbury, MA. I've completed the require course. Does anyone know what is the best reason to use in the app. Has anyone apply for LTC A in Sudbury. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneBoston View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the board. I am thinking of applying for a LTC A license in Sudbury, MA. I've completed the require course. Does anyone know what is the best reason to use in the app. Has anyone apply for LTC A in Sudbury. Thanks.
    Welcome to the site!!

Reasons can vary, I personally used protection of life, etc etc etc etc and also carrying high end electronics in remote areas for work. I did not apply in Sudbury and don't know how they are there. Is this your first time applying for a firearms license? Just curious, sometimes that matter.

Again, WELCOME!

-Capo-
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

4. Hi Capo, Thank you for your response and suggestions. Yes, this will be my first time. I have a very clean record with no traffic violation. It looks like Sudbury is Red town. Thanks

Don't get down on yourself, Red doesn't mean no unless it's Boston, BUT they'll prob try to give you a target and hunting restriction or something. I'd go with Home and Personal protection, don't go the "All Lawful Purposes" route. I guess that pisses off alot of PD's these days. And with the exception of alot of Central MA PD's most don't take that as a reason anymore. Make sure you post an update to your situation when you have one.

6. Thanks snatale42, I will keep you posted.

It's another case of the liberal interpretation of what the words mean. To one chief the 2nd Amendment is just another inconvenient part of the Bill of Rights. He/she decides to ignore the fact that the right is really God given or decides to take on the role of God and decide who will and who will not have the unabridged right.

Shoot for the stars and perhaps land in the trees.

It's more sad pathetic evidence how one individual with the liberal mindset and a bit of power can infringe on the rights of others. May as well be a king...
    MA is full of these so called enlightened individuals who feel and believe that any right can be traded for another interpretation... Pathetic...

The closer to Boston you get the worse it gets... Good luck and keep us informed. Ask for the unrestricted Class A. Keep up the fight. They expect you to back down and compromise...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..