MA Legislature takes pay cut.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MA Legislature takes pay cut.

  1. #1

    Thumbs down MA Legislature takes pay cut.

    My HEART is breaking for them. Bunch of scum.

    Lawmakers 'bracing' for $6/week pay cut
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    My HEART is breaking for them. Bunch of scum.

    Lawmakers 'bracing' for $6/week pay cut
    Poor babies are still making over 60K a year.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    I can smell the tax increases coming...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I can smell the tax increases coming...
    LOL I can hear them yelling in the picket line now "Hell no to pay cut! Tax the citizens more! We cant live off 61K and change a year!"

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  6. #5
    I feel like throwing a pity party for them. Maybe tomarrow.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL I can hear them yelling in the picket line now "Hell no to pay cut! Tax the citizens more! We cant live off 61K and change a year!"
    And what gets me madder still yet? The majority of voters here decided that these _______ <--- Insert unsavory and foul adjective here, morons deserve another term. Keep the same old garbage around too long and it begins to make a stink... If they line up and picket it would make it easier to... Better stop there...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    And what gets me madder still yet? The majority of voters here decided that these _______ <--- Insert unsavory and foul adjective here, morons deserve another term. Keep the same old garbage around too long and it begins to make a stink... If they line up and picket it would make it easier to... Better stop there...
    LOL. They still load all the trash up on a boat down in boston? Make sure they are all on the last boat out. Let them fend for them selfs on their own dime!

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL. They still load all the trash up on a boat down in boston? Make sure they are all on the last boat out. Let them fend for them selfs on their own dime!
    Too bad the wacko they paroled (serving 3 life terms) went after members of the executive branch.

    Bad thoughts!! Stop, Bad site member!!...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Similar Threads

  1. examiner.com - Florida legislature takes up firearms carry reform
    By StogieC in forum Florida Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 12:54 PM
  2. Obama Takes Illinois Mistakes Nationwide
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. Your legislature is robbing Peter to pay Paul...
    By LVLouisCyphre in forum Florida Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:20 AM
  4. Government now dictating pay for Wall Street executives.
    By tattedupboy in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 06:11 AM
  5. Americans Must Pay More Taxes to Show Patriotism
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 08:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast