No to mail order ammo = unconstitutional

Thread: No to mail order ammo = unconstitutional

No to mail order ammo = unconstitutional

NRA-ILA :: California Court Strikes Down Ammunition Law!

Well if its unconstitutional in cali, isn't it the same here?

Wonder what will happen. Does anyone think they will find our ammo laws unconstitutional and start letting us buy ammo online?

Quote Originally Posted by thedub88 View Post
    NRA-ILA :: California Court Strikes Down Ammunition Law!

Well if its unconstitutional in cali, isn't it the same here?

Wonder what will happen. Does anyone think they will find our ammo laws unconstitutional and start letting us buy ammo online?
    LOL I can hear what they will say "This is ammo not a firearm the second amendment only applies to firearms". I hear you I think it's total BS that you have to give a photo/finger print and home address just to buy ammo. Do the antis look at history at all? They do know we have been killing each other whole sale long before firearms came onto into play.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

they said the bill was vague... not completely thrown out... so they still can rewrite it making it more clear and send it in again...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Just buy all your ammo in NH and drive it home. Save the sales tax, make a day trip, and let the wife go shopping in the outlets. Everyone wins. Except assachusetts, loses out on the tax. Screw em.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

So I emailed this company in Texas:

Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!

They said they will ship ammo to mass. Am I missing something here? From what I can gather its legal to ship ammo to mass, but most companies won't because the laws are complicated. Is this correct? Id like to order ammo from them, but I don't want to break any laws. Thanks for the help.