New to Massachusetts, how is it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Massachusetts, how is it?

Thumbs down The bay state

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Think hard about this. High taxes, high heating costs, cold weather, wall-to-wall liberals... most of us are trying to leave the Northeast.
    I grew up in somerville, mass- as soon as I turned 21 I moved to Maine and have been back once in 40 years and from what I see and hear it has only gotten worse. And liberals? Bostonians are the hardest, meanest yankees on the planet. The working class Bostonian has no time for the ACLU or any of that crap. If you move there you better not be thin skinned cause they will eat you up. For a good range go to North Andover and stay out of Charlestown and Roxbury

Quote Originally Posted by boston101 View Post
    I grew up in somerville, mass- as soon as I turned 21 I moved to Maine and have been back once in 40 years and from what I see and hear it has only gotten worse. And liberals? Bostonians are the hardest, meanest yankees on the planet. The working class Bostonian has no time for the ACLU or any of that crap. If you move there you better not be thin skinned cause they will eat you up. For a good range go to North Andover and stay out of Charlestown and Roxbury
    I've been to Boston a lot. My wife went to school in Wellesley. Great city. Some tough people there. But this state saw fit to re-elect Ted Kennedy... how many times. That's about as liberal as it gets.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

the blonde in the pond, Wellsley college? boy thats a eletist school! God bless you my son- For the original thread, Mass is one of the top 3 states for severe restrictive weapons laws(unless your related to some LEO or other crook) Watch yourself, dont rely on this or any other forum for info on this state. Write the state police and find out ALL info on the laws because they WILL throw your ass in jail over the slightest infraction. Dont count on anyone elses info- get it fro the Comm of MASS or you will go to Walpole as aguest of the bay state

Quote Originally Posted by boston101 View Post
    the blonde in the pond, Wellsley college? boy thats a eletist school!
    How did you know she's a blonde?

Yes, it's a great school. Very expensive. Thank God for scholarships or she would have gone to the state university instead.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

MA is the liberal paradise... A cesspool of liberalism. The sheep here bleat loudly and proudly... Move to the west side of the state and your chance of getting a class A LTC with no restrictions more than doubles.. The closer to the city of Boston, the more rights trampling goes on...

Worcester is another PIA for the law biding gun owner. Chief Gary Gemma is a real _______ insert cuss word...

Moving is the plan for the next year... Will have to see how things go with Obamanomics...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12