Couple of Massachusetts LTC questions - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Couple of Massachusetts LTC questions

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Snatale42 is correct in stating that. You also are not allowed to carry at all with a LTC-B, which to me, makes the LTC-B useless.
    Years ago, before towns started getting REALLY stupid, You didn't get LTC-A's with restrictions. You either got a LTC-A All Lawful Purposes, OR You got a LTC-B. After they redid the restrictions thats when that seemed to start.

Hopefully it gets better. The way it is now is INSANE!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

My firearms instructor - a former state police officer - told us my wife and I) to use the term, "All lawful purposes". We did, and received unrestricted Class A licenses. I just want to confirm...this allows for concealed carry, right?

Quote Originally Posted by catboatbrent View Post
    My firearms instructor - a former state police officer - told us my wife and I) to use the term, "All lawful purposes". We did, and received unrestricted Class A licenses. I just want to confirm...this allows for concealed carry, right?
    Yes, Years ago the permits would actually say "All Lawful Purposes" on them. Many depts don't let you put that anymore. But either way as long as your permit (older one) says ALP or a newer one with Restrictions: None. Your good to conceal.

6. Western MA, please sign this petition to get restrictions removed from our LTC-A permits. Spread the word!!

Petition | Cities of Western Massachusetts: Stop Restrictions on License to Carry Permits | Change.org

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345