Anyone Get their Class A in Danvers Mass?

Thread: Anyone Get their Class A in Danvers Mass?

Anyone Get their Class A in Danvers Mass?

Hey guys!

I am new to this site and have a question for you guys. I am 22 and live in Danvers. I have a FID which I have had since I was 15 years old. I want to get my LTC class A and I was told that the chief in Danvers does not issue them. Have any of you had experience dealing with this in Danvers. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Capo~

Never hurts to try
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Not sure . I got mine while i lived in Wakefield which was no problem.I live in Peabody and I hear that they really don't renew class A For All Lawfully Purposes. They might drop you down to a B.Go On the http://www.usacarry.com/forums/massachusetts/www.fsguns .com website. I believe they have a guide line on how to write a letter for when you apply or renew your license.
    There was another website called which showed what cities issued and which ones were hard to get ones.
    Last edited by lsbbigdog; 07-11-2008 at 06:22 AM.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’